To browse the Internet securely, protecting your data and avoiding any cybersecurity incidents, we recommend following these tips:
- Your passwords are yours alone. Never share your card pin, or your codes or passwords with anyone, and don't share them in any chat, email or SMS messages.
- Do not share any personal data with strangers, even if they ask you to do so in a phone call or through a website that you have accessed from an email or an SMS message on your cell phone.
- Regularly update your internet browser, the applications you use and the operating system of your devices (computer, ipad, mobile...). You also need to install and keep an antivirus and antimalware software running.
- The best way to access BBVA's online banking is by typing the address 'www.bbva.es' in your browser. Avoid accessing it from Google links.
- If you receive an email or an SMS message from a sender that you don't know, or that seems suspicious to you because of something, be it the images or the wording of the text, do not click on any link that they may contain.
- Finally, remember that BBVA will never ask you for a one-time password (OTP) in emails, SMS messages or phone calls not initiated by you.
If you experience any cybersecurity incident relating to your accounts or cards, please contact BBVA at +34 900 102 801.