- Any individual aged 18 or over with a Spanish Tax ID or Foreigner's ID and a Spanish or EU driving licence.
- Legal Entities with a Tax ID (CIF) as the Policyholder and/or Owner.
BBVA Allianz Auto Car Insurance
Calculate the price and coverage of your BBVA Allianz Auto car insurance
Take out your car insurance 100% online with minimal information.
- 24/7 roadside and travel assistance in Spain from home.
- Exclusive services in BBVA Allianz Excelentes repair shops.
- Take out your policy up to 270 days in advance*.
- Automatic coverage of vehicle accessories for vehicles costing less than €90,000.
Insurance Company: BBVA ALLIANZ SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, S.A.
Broker: BBVA MEDIACIÓN, OPERADOR DE BANCA-SEGUROS VINCULADO, S.A. listed in the Administrative Register of Insurance Brokers of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds under code OV-0060. Has an approved public liability insurance policy.
The car insurance with the Comprehensive and Liability coverage you are looking for
- There are 6 car insurance options that are tailored to every need, so you don't have to include any coverage you don't want.
- Personal accident to the driver up to €100,000.
- Public liability coverage for driving in personal mobility vehicles without registration and that do not require a permit; bicycles, electric scooters, etc.
- You will have exclusive services of the trusted network of workshops. Home collection and delivery, review of safety points and levels, vehicle cleaning, etc.
- Technical examination services are included in the Comprehensive cover. We will carry out a preliminary check at the BBVA Allianz Excelente workshop, take your car to the examination centre and bring it back to your home at no cost**.
- 20% off the deductible when repairs are done in a BBVA Allianz Excelente repair shop.
- Roadside and travel assistance is available at any time, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
*90 days if the previous insurer is Allianz **The customer must pay the examination fee
What type of car insurance do you need?
Third-party car insurance
Comprehensive car insurance
Liability car insurance coverage
What kinds of Third-Party Insurance does BBVA Allianz Auto offer?
BBVA Allianz Auto offers two comprehensive third-party insurance policies:
- Extended Third-Party Insurance.
- Extended Third-Party + Theft + Natural Phenomena Insurance.
What cover do Third-party Insurance policies offer?
Comprehensive car insurance coverage
What kinds of Comprehensive Insurance does BBVA Allianz Auto offer?
BBVA Allianz Auto offers four Comprehensive Insurance policies:
- Comprehensive with Deductible (Low Deductible).
- Comprehensive with Deductible Plus (High Deductible).
- Comprehensive without Deductible Exclusive (vehicle repaired exclusively in repair shops in the BBVA Allianz Excelentes network).
- Comprehensive without Deductible Superior (vehicle repaired either in BBVA Allianz/BBVA Allianz Excelentes network repair shops or the repair shop of your choice).
What cover do Comprehensive Insurance policies offer?
The cover included in the four types of BBVA Allianz Auto Comprehensive insurance are:
- Legally required and additional public liability insurance.
- Claim for damages and advance of compensation.
- Driver's bodily injuries in the event of an accident, including death and permanent physical disability and healthcare.
- Glass breakage.
- Damage due to fire.
- Damage due to collision with animals.
- Damage due to theft.
- Damage due to natural disaster.
- Personal damage with or without deductible.
- Suspension of driving license and loss of points.
- Processing of fines and appeals through administrative channels, legal defence, claims and bonds.
- Roadside and travel assistance including from home, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Wide network of BBVA Allianz Excelentes workshops to repair your vehicle in the event of breakdown or accident, and where you can also benefit from a wide range of services to keep you moving in the event of a claim or breakdown (home collection and delivery, replacement vehicle if available, benefits when broken down or private repairs).
How do the difference Comprehensive with Deductible policies differ?
- The difference is essentially the amount of the deductible. The "Comprehensive with Deductible" type includes a lower deductible compared with the "Comprehensive with Deductible Plus" type.
- In either of the two Comprehensive with Deductible options, at the time of the claim, you can choose between repairing the vehicle in a repair shop of your choice or in a repair shop of the BBVA Allianz/BBVA Allianz Excelentes Network.
- If you repair your vehicle in a BBVA Allianz/BBVA Allianz Excelentes network repair shop, 20% will be taken off the deductible compared to getting it repaired in a shop of your choosing.
Would you like to defer the payment and also save on your insurance?
- Your insurance bill will be split into monthly payments, so you can pay it comfortably and without surprises.
- You can save 4% by including 2 BBVA policies in the Plan, or 5% if you include 3 policies, and so on up to a maximum of 15% savings if you include 10 policies.
- And everything is without fees or minimum duration.
Do you need more information about Car Insurance?
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we want to help you manage your day-to-day activities.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.