BBVA Más Salud Insurance
Everything you're looking for in private health insurance.
What does it cover?
- General medicine and specialties (gynecology, pediatrics, etc.).
- Surgery and hospitalization.
- Pregnancy and childbirth follow-up.
- Treatments (physiotherapy, rehabilitation, radiation therapy…).
- Dental 21: access to a wide range of dental services and coverage with special prices, subject to deductible.
- Tests and diagnoses (x-rays, ultrasounds, resonances, etc.).
- Second medical opinion.
- 24-hour emergency telephone.
- Emergencies abroad up to €12,000/person.
- Podology: 12 sessions.
- Psychology: 15 sessions.
- Logophoniatric treatment.
- Prevention programs.
Video consultation services
Included in all the policies
- 24/7 emergency video consultations for both general medicine and pediatrics.
- Customized digital health plans that you can use from day one and as often as you like: Personal trainer, Nutrition, Child Health and Pregnancy.
Customize your policy
What are the requirements?
- You must be under 75 when you take out the insurance.
- Depending on your situation, you must answer a few questions, do a medical survey or take a medical check up.
- Once you purchase your insurance, you will have to wait before requesting certain services; here is a list of the grace periods:
- Outpatient surgical procedures - 3 months.
- High-tech diagnostic tests - 6 months.
- Psychology - 6 months.
- Childbirth or Caesarean - 8 months.
- Tubal ligation or vasectomy - 10 months.
- Complex therapeutic methods - 10 months.
- In-patient surgical procedures and hospitalization - 10 months.
Which option do you prefer?
What would you prefer?
- BBVA Más Salud without co-payments: a higher fixed premium with no additional payments.
This is a good option if you frequently go to the doctor. Everything is included in the premium.
- BBVA Más Salud with co-payments: a medium premium + low-cost copayment.
This is a good option if you occasionally go to the doctor. You pay a fixed premium + a reduced amount every time you go to the doctor (the 6 first medical services in a year are free).
- BBVA Más Salud Esencial (with co-payment). A lower cost + per-use payment.
This is a good option if you don't normally go to the doctor. You pay the lowest premium + a copayment whenever you go to the doctor.
Would you like more information?
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA we offer a wide range of insurance products to protect everything you need.
- We're leaders in digital innovation and we're working to make your life a little bit easier.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.