BBVA Más Salud medical insurance
Health insurance that looks after you and your family
- Access the full Sanitas medical staff.
- With more than 50,000 professionals and over 4,200 medical centers.
- Take out your medical insurance with custom coverage depending on your needs.
In Spain, more than 11 million people now have private health insurance
6,042 people alone visit a specialist doctor each hour
Thanks to digital medicine, time and distance are no longer a problem
With BBVA Más Salud Insurance, you will have the treatment and care you need without having to leave home:
- 24/7 video consultation for emergencies in general medicine and pediatrics.
- Video consultation and digital health programs.
- Video consultation with a doctor in every specialty.
And by taking out the bluaU digital supplement, you will enjoy much more coverage, such as:
- Take care of your mental health: Digital psychology service for prevention and promotion of mental and emotional health.
- Medicine home delivery and home testing service.
Not all health insurance policies are equal. Make sure that yours also covers child health, dental care and psychological care
The BBVA Más Salud Insurance offers you very broad coverage with the professionalism and guarantee of Sanitas:
- Dental care with special prices.
- Personal nutrition programs, training, child health, pregnancy, psychology, pelvic floor care, smoking cessation, etc.
- Up to 15 psychology consultations, 12 podiatry treatments and 80 speech therapy sessions.
Can you pay for medical insurance only for what you are really going to need?
Yes, because BBVA Más Salud Insurance allows you to choose between 3 plans with prices based on the medical care you need:
- Health insurance without co-payment, if you go to the doctor frequently and you prefer a high monthly fee but with everything included.
- Health insurance with co-payment, if you go to the doctor infrequently and you prefer a lower monthly fee, paying an additional amount for each visit (the first 6 will be free each year).
- Essential health insurance with co-payment, if you do not usually go to the doctor and you prefer a low monthly fee, paying an additional amount for each visit.
At BBVA we want to offer you medical insurance that meets your needs
Your BBVA Más Salud Insurance
What coverage is included in each plan?
You can choose from three different plans: Without co-payment, With co-payment and Essential. They all include the following advantages:
- General practice and specialties (gynecology, pediatrics…).
- Surgery and hospitalization.
- Pregnancy and childbirth follow-up.
- Therapeutic treatments (physiotherapy, rehabilitation, radiation therapy…).
- Dental 21: access to a wide range of dental services and coverage with special prices, subject to deductible.
- Testing and diagnoses (x-rays, ultrasound scans, MRIs…).
- Second medical opinion.
- 24/7 emergency hotline.
- Emergencies abroad up to €12,000/person.
- Chiropody: 12 sessions.
- Psychology: 15 sessions.
- Speech disorders: 80 sessions.
- Prevention programs.
- Ambulance service.
- 24/7 emergency video consultation for both general medicine and pediatrics.
- Customized digital health programs that you can use from day one and as often as you like: personal trainer, nutrition, child health and pregnancy.
- Video consultation with specialists.
What supplements can you add?
BLUAU DIGITAL SUPPLEMENTS
Video consultation with a doctor in all specialities and 24/7 emergencies (general and pediatric), digital health programs, digital psychology service, among others.
You can choose from the following:
- bluaU: €10/month for 1 insured person, €20/month for 2 or more insured persons.
- bluaU Healthy Mind: €13/month for 1 insured person, €26/month for 2 or more insured persons.
- bluaU Premium: €14/month for 1 insured person, €28/month for 2 or more insured persons.
OTHER OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
- Access to the prestigious Clínica Universidad de Navarra, a highly specialized hospital.
- Assistance in the United States.
- Students supplement.
- Reimbursement of pediatrics, gynecology and obstetrics consultations outside the medical network.
- Traffic and Occupational Accident Guarantee.
- Reimbursement Services.
- Family Assistance.
- Superior dental coverage.
Would you like more information?