Cuenta de Pago Básica
Payment services brochure
Mortgage debtors without resources - CBP
Required mortgage information (Andalusia)
Interest rates, currencies and fees
Offices and Departments
Information on minimum interest rate clauses
Information document on fees
Deposit guarantee fund
ICO COVID ACM 6-22 extensions
Personal Data Protection
- Brochure: CBP RDL 6/2012 for the viable restructuring of mortgage-backed debts, and CBP RDL 19/2022 and ACM to alleviate the rise in interest rates on mortgage loans on primary residences.
- You can view the Guideline of tools for mortgagors experiencing financial hardship (RDL 6/2012 and RDL 19/2022).
- Learn about the measures included in the Code of Good Practices of the BoS.
Interest rates and fees for tacit overdrafts in deposit accounts and tacit overdrafts in credit accounts
Quarterly information on the fees and rates most commonly applied or offered in the most frequent transactions with the most common customer profiles of individuals.
Information on the exchange rates and commissions applicable to transactions with foreign currency banknotes.
Information on the information documents on account fees.
- FID Va Contigo Account.
- FID Mi Segunda Cuenta.
- FID Young Person's Account.
- FID Online Account.
- FID Cuenta Elección.
- FID Basic Payment Account.
- BBVA FID Associated Payment Account.
- FID Ordinary CIF/NIF Account.
- FID Fee-Free Account for Young People.
A list of the most usual services associated with an account is available.
In accordance with the regulations of the Deposit Guarantee Fund, there is a double coverage, one for deposits and another for securities. In both cases, the maximum guaranteed amount is €100,000.
Our Personal Data Protection Policy is continuously updated to adapt to the different data processing we carry out. Therefore, we recommend that you review it every so often, regardless of any informative communications that BBVA may send out.
You can view the latest valid version via the following link: Personal Data Protection Policy.