- Contract information
- Offices and Departments
- Interest rates and fees
- Administration of securities
- Remote banking terms and conditions
- Payment services brochure
- Basic Payment Account
- Information document on fees
- Information on minimum interest rate clauses
- Mortgage debtors without resources
- Account transfer
Starting January 1, 2021, as a result of the UK's departure from the European Union (Brexit):
- Transfers in EUR issued to and received from the UK will have the same fees as transfers outside the European Economic Area.
- SEPA debit entries issued to the United Kingdom must indicate the debtor's address, as this is a requirement imposed by British authorities.
When a SEPA debit issuer sends debit entries to the United Kingdom, it must fill out the "debtor address" field; otherwise, the debit entry will be rejected. For all other debit entries sent to any other SEPA country, this field continues to be optional.
- Transfers to the United Kingdom must include the payer's address, otherwise the transfer could be rejected.
Consult the discretionary portfolio management service agreement with delegation (Private Banking Portfolios) in effect on this date. We will generate the contract with your personalized data in the application process.
Consult the discretionary asset portfolio management service agreement in effect on this date. We will generate the contract with your personalized data in the application process.
View the 2/2016 version of the standard contract for the discretionary and individualized global management of investment portfolios and of the contract for investment advice, together with the contract amendments derived from the entry into force of the MiFID II Guidelines, which we have added for your information. The previous versions are not the ones BBVA currently signs with its customers.
Interest rates and fees
Interest rates and fees for tacit overdrafts in deposit accounts and tacit overdrafts in credit accounts
Quarterly information on the fees and rates most commonly applied or offered in the most frequent transactions with the most common customer profiles of individuals.
Information on the information documents on account fees.
- FID Va Contigo Account.
- FID Mi Segunda Cuenta.
- FID Young Person's Account.
- FID Online Account.
- FID Basic Payment Account.
- BBVA FID Associated Payment Account.
- FID Ordinary CIF/NIF Account.
- FID Fee-Free Account for Young People.
- FID Liquidity Account.
A list of the most usual services associated with an account is available here.
Payment Account Transfer Service.
- Client data sheet on the Payment Account Transfer Service.
- Form to request transfer of payment account.
For more information on the payment account transfer service, see here.