What is BBVA Valora?
With BBVA Valora, you can find out the expected sale price of similar nearby real estate, and the approximate purchase price, as well as the impact that this purchase may have on your finances.
How much does it cost
Get to know the market value of your future house and other key points.*
What the neighborhood is like
Find out more about the specific area that you are interested in.*
How to work out the cost
Find out the impact of the purchase on your own finances and calculate other expenses.
BBVA Valora allows you to ...
With the information that you will find in the search tool, acquired from Madiva Soluciones, S.L. from:
- the cadastral information of the house (geoposition, m2, year of construction and other characteristics of the property)
- and offers published for similar and close-by houses
It shows an estimation of the value of a property, which never substitutes a formal valuation.
All the information you will find in the search tool and the guide price calculation are acquired through Madiva Soluciones S.L.
The neighborhood around the property is a very important factor when choosing your future home, which is why with this tool you can find out:
- How many properties there are in the selected area, their prices and average surface areas.
- Number of properties for sale in the area with respect to the total, because the greater the number, the more negotiation power you will have.
- Evolution of the estimated sale price per m2.
- Types of buildings in the area.
All the information that you will find in the search tool is acquired from Madiva Soluciones, S.L.
With BBVA calculators, you will be able to:
- Choose the mortgage that is best adapted to your needs.
- See the impact on your finances in different scenarios.
- Find out the costs associated with the transaction and the mortgage.