BBVA Fixed Mortgage
Finance up to 80% of your home's value
You can request up to 80% for your main home and up to 70% for your second home.
If the market price and the appraised value don't match, the lower of the two will be used as a reference.
Up to 30-year term
You can request a maximum term of 30 years to repay your mortgage. Please note that the age of the youngest account holder with an income and the term of the mortgage may not exceed 70 years. For example, if the youngest account holder is 50 years old, they can request a maximum term of 20 years.
If the payment date is not on the same monthly date as the signature date, the maximum term of 30 years will be divided into 359 monthly payments, including principal and interest, plus an initial interest-only payment.
How to apply for your fixed-rate mortgage
- Calculate your payments using our simulator.
- Fill in your details and send the documentation.
- The next step is to appraise the property.
- When the mortgage is approved, the last step is to sign the mortgage agreement before a notary public.
Best interest rate with conditions
Some BBVA products offer a discounted nominal interest rate (NIR). You are not required to take out these products. However, by doing so, you may pay less on your mortgage.
- BBVA Allianz Seguros Comprehensive Home Insurance in force and up to date with payments.
- BBVA Seguros loan repayment insurance in force, up to date with payment and covering at least half of the amount of your mortgage. If the 50% exceeds €150,000, this amount is enough.
- Setting up and receiving your income by direct billing at BBVA: Salary of over €600 or pension of more than €300. if you are self-employed, you just have to direct debit your social security payment.
Remember that the insurance policies are subject to approval by BBVA Allianz Seguros and BBVA Seguros, respectively.
What happens if you choose a longer term?
The repayment period you choose for your mortgage predetermines the interest rate, which is why we believe it is good for you to see several cases with specific figures:
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we want to help you manage your day-to-day activities.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.