- If you already have an account with BBVA, you can request the transfer of accounts from bbva.es, the mobile app or at a BBVA branch.
- Enter the number of the account you want to transfer to BBVA and choose all the options you like: transfer your standing orders; transfer your recurring income and bills; close your other account by transferring the entire balance.
- Within 2 days, BBVA will ask your other bank for the details needed to transfer the account.
- Your other bank will have a maximum of 5 days to accept it and send us the information requested.
- Once the information is received, BBVA will have a period of 5 days to set up the standing orders from your old account into your new account and notify the payers and issuers of bills of the new account.
We keep you informed of how the process is progressing and, if necessary, we will ask you for additional information through notifications in the My Mailbox section of the website and the mobile app, and also by email.