Fee-Free Online Account
The account with no fees or conditions.
Only for new customers.
Cash withdrawal on debit
No paycheck or bills
Two account holders
Save effortlessly with Set Up Your Account
You can save easily and quickly, activating rules and combining them however you like to save and control your money automatically.
- Choose the percentage of your salary you want to save.
- Round up the amount you pay in your purchases and save it to the account you choose.
- Choose the minimum balance you want to keep in your account.
- Automatically save a percentage of what's left over at the end of the month.
With the BBVA app, too
World leader in mobile banking
- With BBVA Bconomy, you can check your financial health, optimize and track your expenses in detail, improve your ability to save and much more.
- If you're looking for a home or you already have one, BBVA Valora helps you determine how much it's worth so you can make better decisions.
- Use Bizum to send money instantly from cellphone to cellphone without account numbers.
- And much more!
What are you waiting for? Join our more than 500,000 customers!
who are already enjoying an online account with no fees or conditions
How does it work?
The Fee-Free Online Account is only for new customers who live in Spain. It can be opened 100% online through bbva.es and the BBVA app.
You can view your account entries and account statement from our website or on your cell phone or tablet. You can also receive notifications by email about your card transactions and salary deposits as well as your monthly statement.
What does it offer?
Do you want a card?
Charges and fees
On your Fee-Free Online Account
On your debit card
- €0 account maintenance service, no fees and no conditions (1).
- €0 account administration service, no fees or conditions.
- €0 transfers at bbva.es, the BBVA App and ATMs (2).
- Debit card issue and maintenance fee: €0 with no fees or conditions.
- Fee for withdrawing cash on debit: €0 at BBVA ATMs in Spain. Note 1.
- Fee for withdrawing cash on debit at ATMs abroad: 4.50% (minimum €3.5)
- Annual interest rate for authorized overdraft. 7.25% NIR. (3)
- Fee for authorized overdraft in the account: 4.50%. Minimum amount €15. (3)
- Fee for regulatory overdraft: €0 if it is less than €18, €30 if it is greater than €18.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
BBVA Va Contigo Salary AccountFor your paycheck or income.
- €0 for administration and maintenance of the salary account.
- €0 annual debit or credit card fee**.
- With a personal adviser and management team in the BBVA app.
Just for depositing with us your paycheck for more than €800, a pension or unemployment benefit for more than €300 or receiving transfers of at least €2,500/quarter.
Young Person's Online AccountIf you are a student or you are in a university
- €0 No account administration or maintenance fees.
- €0 No debit card issue or maintenance fees.
- 6,000 ATMs where you can take out cash free of charge.
ISIC International Student Card free for one year, with thousands of discounts in 135 countries (only for new customers).
Basic Payment AccountFor personal use.
- Cash deposits and withdrawals.
- Direct debit payments and transfers.
- For one or more account holders.
- Sign up in-branch.
If you don't already have a similar account in Spain.
(1) APR: 00.0%.
(2) *At bbva.es, the BBVA app and ATMs, you don't pay fees on transfers in Euros, Swedish Krona or Romanian Leu within the European Economic Area (members of the European Union & Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway). Not including transfers on magnetic media, urgent transfers, FMOs (Fund Movement Orders), same-day-value transfers and immediate transfers. For transfers which are not included, accompanying expenses and transfer fees established for these purposes do apply.
(3) Calculated based on the maximum balance owed during the account settlement period. The APR resulting from the application of borrowing interest and the overdraft fee is legally restricted for "consumers" and cannot be more than 2.5 times higher than the legal interest rate. Any change to the legal interest rate will automatically modify the APR applied to overdrafts.
Note 1: If you use your card to withdraw Euros from ATMs belonging to a bank that is not part of the BBVA Group in Spain, BBVA will pass on the fee it is charged by the bank that owns the ATM to perform the transaction. Before making a cash withdrawal, the ATM of the owning company will inform the cardholder of the corresponding fee.