Fee-Free Online Account + Repsol más Visa Debit Card
Your Fee-Free Online Account plus Repsol más Visa Debit Card pack
Discounts on fuel
Debit cash withdrawal without fees
No paycheck or bills
How does it work?
What does it offer?
Gasoline and fuel consumption cost calculator
Find out online and free
Charges and fees
In your account
On your Repsol más Visa Debit Card
- €0 account maintenance service, no fees and no conditions (2).
- €0 account administration service, no fees or conditions.
- €0 transfers at bbva.es, the BBVA app and ATMs (1).
- Debit card issue and maintenance fee: €0 for the first year. €35 from the second year.
- From the second year on, if you purchase more than 500 liters of fuel a year per card, the annual issue and maintenance fee for the card will be refunded by way of a fuel voucher after you register at repsolmas.es (maximum voucher amount is €45).
- Fee for withdrawing cash on debit: €0 at BBVA ATMs in Spain. Note 1.
- Fee for withdrawing cash on debit at ATMs abroad: 4.50% (€3.50 minimum).
- Implicit overdraft annual interest rate: 7.25% NIR (3).
- Fee for authorized overdraft in the account: 4.50%. Minimum amount €15. (3)
- Account overdraft fee: €0 if it is less than €18, €30 if it is more than €18.
How do I open a BBVA bank account?
Enter your contact and access detailsIn order to use the BBVA app and get access to all its features, you need to enter your contact and login details.
Choose how you want to identify yourself
You can now use our video identification system to contact one of our advisers. It's free and your bank account will be open and operational within 5 minutes.
If you prefer, you can also confirm your identity with an account number which you hold in another bank.
Fill in your personal and financial detailsFill in and confirm your personal details (first and last names), which must match those on your ID card (DNI/NIE), as well as your address for tax purposes (where you are registered) and financial data.
Sign the contractsYou can avoid paperwork and travel by signing the contracts for your new bank account with a code we will send you via text message (at no cost to you). You will receive it at the phone number you provided in step 1. It's that easy.
Switch over to BBVA, hassle free
With the Bank Switching Service, we will handle everything for you:
- Without having to go to a branch.
- With no paperwork.
- And without talking to your other bank.
A free and simple way to transfer your income and bills, or an entire account, from another bank. You decide what you want to transfer and BBVA will take care of everything.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Fee-Free Online AccountEnjoy these advantages with no fees or conditions.
- €0 for administration and maintenance of the account.
- €0 annual fee for the Aqua Debit Card.
- And of course, there's no need to arrange for your paycheck or bills to be directly paid into or debited from your account.
Only for new customers.
No paperwork or travel. More than 500,000 customers are already enjoying this account.
BBVA Va Contigo Salary AccountFor your paycheck or income.
- €0 for administration and maintenance of the salary account.
- €0 annual fee for the Aqua Debit Card.
- With a personal adviser and management team in the BBVA app.
Just for depositing with us your paycheck for more than €800, a pension or unemployment benefit for more than €300 or receiving transfers of at least €2,500/quarter.
Young Person's Online AccountIf you are a student or you are in a university
- €0 No account administration or maintenance fees.
- €0 No issue or maintenance fees for the Aqua Debit Card.
- 6,000 ATMs where you can take out cash on debit free of charge.
ISIC International Student Card free for one year, with discounts in 135 countries (only for new customers).
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA we want to help you with your day-to-day errands.
- We're leaders in digital innovation and we're working to make your life a little bit easier.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
(1) Pay no fees at bbva.es, the BBVA app and ATMs on your transfers in euros, Swedish krona or Romanian Leu within the European Economic Area (members of the European Union + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway). Not including transfers on magnetic media, urgent transfers, FMOs (Fund Movement Orders), same-day-value transfers and immediate transfers. For transfers which are not included, accompanying expenses and transfer fees established for these purposes do apply.
(2) 0.0% APR
(3) Calculated based on the maximum balance owed during the account settlement period. The APR resulting from the application of borrowing interest and the overdraft fee is legally restricted for "consumers" and cannot be more than 2.5 times higher than the legal interest rate. Any change to the legal interest rate will automatically modify the APR applied to overdrafts.
Note 1: If you use your card to withdraw Euros from ATMs belonging to a bank that is not part of the BBVA Group in Spain, BBVA will pass on the fee it is charged by the bank that owns the ATM to perform the transaction. Before making a cash withdrawal, the ATM of the owning company will inform the cardholder of the corresponding fee.