BBVA Goals Savings Account
A savings account to meet your objectives.
Set a goal and give it a name. Then, choose the amount you want to save and a target date.
Simple internal transfers
How does it work?
- You can open the BBVA Goals Account at bbva.es or via the BBVA app if you have an associated account.
- This account helps you achieve your saving goals. Simply set a saving goal and give it a name. Then, choose the amount you want to save and a target date.
- You can transfer funds from your linked BBVA account and retrieve your savings at any time with no fees or penalties.
- In addition, you can deposit money into your BBVA Goals Account at over 6,000 ATMs nationwide. You only need to use your card or username and password.
The Goals Account is designed for you to hold on to your savings. For this reason, you won't be charged any fees:
- No administration or account management fee.
- 0% creditor interest rate.
- Transfers via bbva.es, the BBVA app and at ATMs within the European Economic Area (1).
Would you like more information?
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA we want to help you with your day-to-day errands.
- We are leaders in digital innovation working to make your life that bit easier.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
(1) Pay no fees at bbva.es, the BBVA app and ATMs on your transfers in euros, Swedish krona or Romanian Leu within the European Economic Area (members of the European Union + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway). Excludes electronic transfers, emergency transfers, Fund Movement Orders (FMOs), Value Day transfers, and instant transfers. For transfers which are not included, accompanying expenses and transfer fees established for these purposes do apply.