Equipment Leasing Next Generation Funds
Rent more efficient equipment with an option to buy
2 to 10 year terms.
You can choose from a fixed or variable interest rate.
Grace period on capital of up to 3 years (during this time, you only pay interest).
How does it work?
A good alternative to buyingLeasing is a form of financing that gives you access to new machines, computers, etc., without a large initial outlay. The bank buys the equipment in question and rents it to you. At the end, you have the option to buy it if you are interested.
Supplement the subsidy
Leasing and Next Generation funds
We have designed the Next Generation Fund Equipment Leasing to supplement the subsidy you receive from the public funds. If you have been granted a sum for your project but you are interested in combining it with a lease to get equipment without having to buy it outright, this can be a good option.
Keep in mind that you have to see if the lease option is compatible with the project and the program being subsidized by the public funds you receive.
The price is customized
Before closing the interest rate on the loan, we will discuss with you the details of your project. Although the price is personalized, here is an example you can use as reference.
There are 2 fees for you to keep in mind:
- Commitment fee: paid only once. Up to 3% of the total amount.
- Early payment fee: charged every time you make an extra payment to repay the loan early. Up to 5% of the extra payment.
You can choose between monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual payments.
What are the conditions?
You only need:
- Be self-employed or an SME.
- An account at BBVA.
- Be approved for a grant from the Next Generation funds that is compatible with a lease (this depends on the call and on each autonomous community).
Note that each case is studied separately and the financing is always subject to approval by the bank.
Questions that may come up
You might also be interested in
Next Generation Funds Advance LoanWhen you apply for a public subsidy through the Next Generation European Funds, it may take a while for you to receive the money. We have designed this loan so you don't have to wait.
Next Generation Funds Supplemental LoanIf you have requested a subsidy through the European Next Generation public funds but you need more capital, you can use this loan as a supplement.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.