Next Generation Funds Supplemental Loan
Cover the part of your project that is not subsidized by public funds
Up to 10 years to repay.
You can choose from a fixed or variable interest rate.
Grace period on capital of up to 3 years (during this time, you only pay interest).
Finance 100% of the project
Combine a public subsidy and financingWe want your digitization, energy efficiency or sustainability project to go further. So, if you have requested a subsidy through the European Next Generation public funds but you need more capital, you can use this loan as a supplement.
The price is customized
Before closing the interest rate on the loan, we will discuss with you the details of your project. Although the price is personalized, here is an example you can use as reference.
There are 2 fees for you to keep in mind:
- Commitment fee: paid only once. Up to 3% of the total amount.
- Early payment fee: charged every time you make an extra payment to repay the loan early. Up to 5% of the extra payment.
You can choose between monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual payments.
What are the conditions?
You only need:
- Be self-employed or an SME.
- An account at BBVA.
- Have applied for a subsidy through the Next Generation funds. You don't need to have your fund request approved yet, just submitted.
Note that each case is studied separately and the financing is always subject to approval by the bank.
Questions that may come up
You might also be interested in
When you apply for a public subsidy through the Next Generation European Funds, it may take a while for you to receive the money. We have designed this loan so you don't have to wait.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.