Yes, the minimum you can request €600.
Next Generation Funds Advance Loan
If you have requested public financing, you don't have to wait to receive it
Get 100% of the subsidy faster.
Don't wait, take advantage of potential opportunities.
You can apply if you have requested Next Generation funds, whether you have received them or are still waiting for an answer.
Speed up your project
Time is an important resourceWhen you apply for a public subsidy through the Next Generation European Funds, it may take a while for you to receive the money. We have designed this loan so you don't have to wait, or even know if you have been granted the funds.
How much does it cost?
The price is customized
Every project is different, so before giving you a price, we analyze your project and your needs. To give you an idea, here's an example with figures:
What are the conditions?
You only need:
- Be self-employed or an SME.
- An account at BBVA.
- Have applied for a subsidy through the Next Generation funds. You don't need to have your fund request approved yet, just submitted.
Note that each case is studied separately and the financing is always subject to approval by the bank.
Questions that may come up
You might also be interested in
If you have requested a subsidy through the European Next Generation public funds but you need more capital, you can use this loan as a supplement.
Rent more efficient equipment with the option to buy it later if you are interested.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.