Reusing transfer details for future payments is fast and convenient.
If you want to make a transfer to a payee or an account you have used before, you can reuse old transfers. This way you avoid having to re-enter all the transfer details.
To reuse a transfer, follow these steps:
- Go to bbva.es and use your username and password to log in.
- Position the mouse over the account from which you want to send the transfer.
- Select the “I want to” button and then the option “Make a transfer”.
- Select the option “Transfers” or “Transfer between my accounts”.
- Click on the button “Reuse earlier transfers”.
- Select the transfer from “Transfer history”. There are two search methods for this step:
- Use the search icon to search by the name of the payee, or by the payment reason you specified in the earlier transfer.
- Search in the list of transfers made by date, amount, payee or reason for transfer.
Once you have selected the payee, you can confirm or edit the details in each of the steps described in the above section for making the transfer.