- The Essential and Complete options can be purchased with periodic payments (annual or deferred with a fee, half-yearly (1%), quarterly (1.5%) or monthly (2%)) or with single premium.
- The Repatriation option can only be purchased with the periodic payment option (annual or deferred with a fee, half-yearly (1%), quarterly (1.5%) or monthly (2%)).
BBVA Allianz Funeral Insurance
Support for your family with the costs and procedures following the death of a loved one.
Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Management of legal services, except with the Repatriation option.
What options and coverages are available?
For customers who want to have everything related to handling their death and transfer taken care of. It also offers travel assistance in the event of a medical emergency and legal services related to the death.
What services does BBVA Allianz Funeral Insurance include?
Depending on the location where the funeral service is held, the BBVA Allianz Funeral Insurance offers the following services:
- Funeral documents and procedures.
- Preparing the body for burial (sheet or shroud).
- Funeral home.
- Burial or cremation.
- Niche or Urn.
What are the requirements?
- The Insured Person must have an NIF or NIE, although the Policyholder may be a legal person (Tax ID number).
- Be a Spanish resident.
- Answer two questions in the health form, in the options with the periodic premium payment.
- The postal code must be entered correctly, along with the location where each insured person wishes to be buried.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Discover our insurance products
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA we offer a wide range of insurance products to protect everything you need.
- We're leaders in digital innovation and we're working to make your life a little bit easier.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.