BBVA Después Young Person's Card
Decide every month how you prefer to organize yourself
- You can withdraw cash on debit (directly from your account, no fee) or on credit (based on your limit, with a fee) at over 4,500 BBVA ATMs throughout Spain.
- You can make payments even if you don't have a balance in your account at the time, as long as you don't go over your chosen credit limit.
These are all the payment options you will have available:
- Pay off the entire balance in a single payment on the 21st of the settlement month, or on the 5th of the following month.
- Pay a fixed amount or a percentage every month (both options with interest).
- Personalize the payment over 3 or 6 months (with a deferral fee and no interest) or over 7 to 36 months (with interest).
You'll also enjoy these advantages:
- Mobile payments with Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and BBVA Mobile Pay.
- ON/OFF service to activate or deactivate your card whenever you need it.
- Time limits for using it outside Spain or in online stores.
- Insurance with coverage for fraudulent use online and compensation of up to €600 for mugging at ATMs.
The credit card can only be taken out by the account holder. Granting subject to approval by BBVA.