BBVA Energy Savings Plan for companies and the self-employed
You can save money by saving energy in your business
If your company is more efficient, your expenses will go down and your carbon footprint will be smaller. To help you improve that efficiency, we offer you the BBVA Energy Savings Plan: a range of products and tools and a network of advisers to support you.
Would you like to optimize your business' energy expenses?
Are you self-employed? There are specific tools for you
Financing for your business to move to solar energy
Loan Iberdrola Smart Solar Panels
Save up to 70% on your electric bill by installing solar panels. We're making it very easy for you now:
- Financing with special conditions.
- Help to look for and process subsidies.
- Exclusive 5% discount for BBVA customers.
Solutions that can help you save and improve your business'sustainability
Energy efficiency solutions
- Lower energy losses.
- Adjust the energy consumption based on your company's needs.
- Improved energy performance.
Solar photovoltaic self-consumption solutions
- Addition of solar panels to generate your own energy.
- Support to find the installer that rewards you the most.
- Savings on your bill and reduction of carbon footprint.
Are you looking for public subsidies?
Some questions that might come up
More information on saving and sustainability in business
- Calculations of possible savings, or those referring to the environmental impact measurement data generated by your business, will always be mere indicative estimates, based on studies published by various official bodies that provide data on average consumption by sector, taking into account current market prices, in contrast with your energy account activity, which are directly taken from your accounts, with your prior authorization. Therefore, it is possible that they may differ from real measurement taken using comprehensive information on your business. That is why the amounts or percentages of future savings may be indicated must never be understood as definitive or as a promise, as they are based on partial information and statistics. It is the company's responsibility to perform the calculations and measurements required before taking any decisions.
In addition, to correctly determine the total potential savings, the repayment period and possible financing costs, as well as the cost of the investments undertaken, must be taken into consideration.
- This document does not constitute a binding offer or recommendation from BBVA to take out any product or service, nor does it replace or modify the pre-contractual and contractual documentation that may correspond to any products and services in the future, which will always be subject to prior study and approval by BBVA.
- BBVA can assist customers with the procedures to apply for different types of public aid and/or subsidies through various partners, who will perform guideline calculations based on legal sources from the public bodies, as participants in the various programs for channeling funds. The granting and access to grants or subsidies will not depend on BBVA, but on the suitability of each applicant, and the investment project presented.
- Calculations of possible savings will always be estimates based on publications by official bodies that provide data on average consumption by sector, taking into account current market prices, and compared to the account activities for energy supply, with your prior authorization and where the company is responsible for performing the calculations and measurements before making any decisions.