Car renting - BBVA Autorenting
The vehicle you need
Cars for your company at a competitive rate.
No need to actually purchase the vehicle.
Renting for a fixed monthly payment: includes insurance and maintenance costs.
ALD Automotive is the lessor.
Offer valid for mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
View our vehicle lineup for the Canary Islands
We offer you the rental car you need at a competitive rate.
- Large selection of vehicles.
- Significant advantages: financial, accounting, taxation, and outsourcing.
- Excellent management and maintenance services.
How does it work?
Discover the features of Autorenting:
- You can rent any regular, commercial, or regular or industrial derivative up to 3,500 kg sold in any official dealership nationally.
- The lease period ranges between 12 and 60 months.
- With free selection of the maximum mileage, between 10,000 and 200,000 total km.
- And at the end of the contract, the customer can return the vehicle, extend their contract for another year, or purchase the asset based on its market price.
This contract doesn't allow for transfer of the rental.
- Significant saving.
- Enjoy use of the vehicle with no up-front investment.
- Not affected by inflation.
- No need to tie up funds since the vehicle is not treated as an asset.
- Economies of scale for large purchase volumes.
- Save on administrative costs by subcontracting (outsourcing).
- No balance sheet asset entries.
- Improved financial ratios.
- Does not create debt.
- A single, fixed-amount invoice to pay.
- Recording of payments as an expense.
- Budgetary control.
- Payments are a tax-deductible expense (*).
- VAT paid is deductible (*).
(*) Depending on the legal regulations in effect.
Advantages of outsourcing
- Specialized advisory.
- Free choice of make, model, version, rental period and mileage.
- Saves time, resources, and money. Improved business performance.
- BBVA Autorenting can help you to boost your company's image as you and your employees will always be able to drive around with the latest models, and enjoying total security.
If you would like more information, just go to your regular BBVA branch and ask for further details; or you can also request information by email at email@example.com or by phone from our Customer Service Center on 901 11 73 00.
You can also request more information on the renting offer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 901 30 30 30.
ALD Automotive S.A.U is the lessor and is solely responsible for fulfilling the obligations of this document. This company is outside the BBVA Group and uses the BBVA AUTORENTING brand licensed by BBVA, S.A.
A long-term non-financial rental that includes maintenance and services of the vehicle, ensuring it remains in good condition and operates correctly until the end of the contract in exchange for a periodic payment. Any entity (public or private) or any self-employed individual is able to take out a renting contract. Is renting a car more expensive than buying? If we take into account all the variables: maintenance at official service centers, changing tires at around 40,000 km, comprehensive insurance, etc., renting would work out approximately €3,000 cheaper. This saving is due to economies of scale and the large purchase volumes.