Online Business Loan for Companies and Self-employed Workers
Online loan that lets you get financing for your business investments
100% online financing for self-employed workers and SMEs
Get financing for self-employed workers and companies in just 3 minutes.
We make applying simple so you can spend your time on what really matters:
- Log into your private area and select the Online Business Loan.
- Choose the amount, the repayment period and the purpose of the loan.
- Fill in the application and use your digital signature.
The amount requested, in 24 hours
If you satisfy the conditions and everything is correct, we will deposit the amount into your account 24 hours after signing.
This example will make it clear
Suppose you have a company and you want to request a €25,000 loan for SMEs to upgrade your computer equipment. You would like to repay the money in a few years and have the monthly payment be less than €1,000.
This is you how much you would have to pay per month depending on the amount and the period:
- Amount of the loan: €25,000.
- Term: 3 years.
- Interest rate: 6.5% NIR, 6.69% APR.
- Monthly payment: €766.23.
- Commitment fee: €0.
- Total amount: €27,584.10.
What are the requirements?
If you are self-employed:
- To request a loan for self-employed workers, you must have been a customer with a BBVA account for at least 6 months.
If you own a company:
- To request a BBVA loan for companies, you need to have a BBVA account for at least one year.
- In addition, your company must be at least 3 years old and not bill more than 5 million euros a year.
Would you like more information?
Are you looking for another type of business loan?
Other products that might interest you
BBVA Allianz Autónomos Sick Leave (ILT) Insurance
- Keep your income when you can't work.
- Know in advance how much you will receive.
- Additional benefit for hospitalization.
If you're self-employed, take advantage now to get 10% off the first year until November 30.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we want to help you with the daily management of your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
The information that BBVA provides on its financing products does not constitute a firm offer. The amounts shown on the factsheet and in the personalized calculation are based on estimates that we make based on the data we have on you, and are always subject to approval by BBVA.
This factsheet also does not imply a recommendation to apply for the products or amounts indicated, nor does it commit BBVA to grant them. Furthermore, its information does not replace or amend the pre-contractual and/or contractual documentation that we will send you if your financing application is approved, which you must read and consent to before signing the contract.