World Tourism Day
What is World Tourism Day?
What day is World Tourism Day?
What does tourism mean for Spain?
What type of tourism can you enjoy in Spain?
There are several types of tourism that can be experienced in Spain:
- Sun and beach tourism: the good weather, especially in the summer months, makes coastal locations (such as Valencia, Alicante and Barcelona) the most popular destinations for tourists to spend their vacation.
- Rural tourism: intended for those who, on their days off, prefer a more relaxed and peaceful atmosphere. Galicia, Asturias and Cantabria are some of the places in Spain you can visit if you love this type of tourism.
- Domestic tourism: the kind of tourism done by those who, instead of visiting landmarks in other countries, decide to discover the most beautiful spots in their own.
- Sustainable tourism: that in which any activity that is done seeks to minimize the impact on the environment and local culture.
There are also other types of tourism, such as culinary, which lets you savor the most exquisite delicacies, wine tourism for wine lovers, and adventure tourism, for people who are very active and enjoy sports to the fullest.
How can I finance my tourism expenses?
- We're lowering the rates on our fast loans for new customers!
You may also be interested in
Online Fast Loan Without Documents
- Now, the fast online loan is cheaper: Before 7.20% NIR and 8.28% APR. Now 4.75% NIR and 5.00% APR.
- Request from €3,000 to €20,000 and one borrower
- We'll get back to you in about 8 business hours.
- No need to open an account or direct deposit your paycheck.
- And no commitment fee.
- Offer valid for online loans from October 13 to December 15, 2021.
- Only for new customers!