This is an online loan for self-employed workers, enabling you to obtain financing for your business investments. It is intended for self-employed customers who have been with the bank for longer than 6 months and who want to invest in their business.
Online Negocios Loan
Resolve your queries
Instant, easy and straightforward, without financial documentation. State the amount you need, the repayment period and we will deposit the money directly into your account.
- Fixed (*) and personalized interest rate based on the loan amount and repayment term.
- Amount: €3,000 minimum and €50,000 maximum.
- Repayment period: Minimum of 13 months and maximum of 60 months.
- The loan is paid for on a monthly basis starting on the effective date.
- Online Negocios Loan Recipients: general machinery, vehicle, transport (not vehicle), real estate, plots, rural real estate, electronics, IT, and other investments.
- Personalized opening fee based on the repayment term. You will only be charged once for the loan amount taken out.
- Partial and total early settlement fee: 5.00% on the settled amount.
- Online Negocios Loan insurance: the loan can be taken out with insurance or without insurance. If the customer selects the insurance option, the interest rate increases by one percentage point, i.e. the customer pays a monthly fee that includes the loan repayment and the insurance.
You can carry out a simulation during the contract process.
- Supposition of APR (*) calculation:
- Amount: €30,000.
- Term: 60 months.
- Fixed interest rate: 5.55%.
- Commitment fee: €225 (0.75%).
- Unsecured loan.
- Monthly payment: €573.73.
- Total amount: €34,423.63
You must have been a BBVA self-employed customer for more than six months.
The product offers the conditions stated here from the issue date to the 25th day of the month in progress. From that date on, please consult the new terms and conditions at bbva.es or ask your BBVA Adviser.
- You must use financing responsibly in order to be able to cover the repayments and thus avoid possible surcharges in the form of fees or interest.
- In the event of delays in the monthly repayment, the corresponding late payment fees will be applied.
- You may be required to submit supporting documents about the investment recipient. If you cannot provide these documents, or if the documents you submit do not reflect the information we have on record, the Bank may amend the conditions of the loan in order to adapt it to the specific recipient.
- In the case of loans for real estate/plots/rural buildings, the loan is granted under a personal guarantee, not mortgaging the property.
- Fixed interest rate: the monthly installment you pay and the interest rate that applies will not vary during that term. Every month you will pay the same installment amount, even if market interest rates go up or down.
- Nominal interest rate (NIR): it is a fixed percentage that is applied to the amount lent and that determines the amount of the installments to be paid to the financial institution.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR): interest rate that indicates the actual cost or yield of a financial product. The APR is calculated based on a standardized mathematical formula that takes into consideration the nominal interest rate of the operation, the frequency of payments (monthly, quarterly, etc.), the bank fees and some operation expenses.