Save time when paying for highway tolls and parking lots.
How does it work?
On toll motorways (in Spain, France and Portugal):
- The VIA-T Card is a device placed inside the windshield of your car.
- When you drive through the motorway turnpike with a VIA T lane, a reader will detect the signal emitted by the device, and you will be permitted to continue your trip without stopping your vehicle.
- The payment is recorded on the credit card and charged on the 5th of the following month.
For parking lots with VIA-T scanners in Spain, you don't need to use the parking meter. The VIA-T Card will make the payment for you.
What are the requirements?
To apply for the VIA-T Card you must have an account in BBVA and prior authorization from the bank.
Would you like more information?
Be a BBVA customer.
- We have a network of 6,000 ATMs in Spain that are always available for you.
- We are leaders in digital innovation working to make your life that bit easier.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Your bank on your smartphone with the BBVA app