Save time when paying for highway tolls and parking lots.
Pay motorway tolls without having to stop your vehicle.
Discount on tolls.
How does it work?
On toll motorways (in Spain, France and Portugal):
- The VIA-T Card is a device placed inside the windshield of your car.
- When you drive through the motorway turnpike with a VIA T lane, a reader will detect the signal emitted by the device, and you will be permitted to continue your trip without stopping your vehicle.
- The payment is recorded on the credit card and charged on the 5th of the following month.
For parking lots with VIA-T scanners in Spain, you don't need to use the parking meter. The VIA-T Card will make the payment for you.
What are the requirements?
To apply for the VIA-T Card you must have an account in BBVA and prior authorization from the bank.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
BBVA Viajes+ Card
- Lower fees on purchases and ATMs outside Spain.
- 5% in B The Travel Brand, check with the agency.
- Trip cancellation and lost luggage insurance.
- Credit card, you pay the following month or in installments.
Discover our credit cards
Be a BBVA customer.
- We have a network of 6,000 ATMs in Spain that are always available for you.
- We're leaders in digital innovation and we're working to make your life a little bit easier.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
BBVA Online Banking
Can you imagine having everything you need from your bank on your cellphone? With the BBVA app you have that.
Your bank on your smartphone with the BBVA app