VIA-T Electronic Tolls Card
Save time when paying for highway tolls and parking lots
- Pay motorway tolls without having to stop your vehicle.
- Discount on tolls.
How does the Vía T card work?
On toll motorways (in Spain, France and Portugal):
- The VIA-T Card is a device placed inside the windshield of your car.
- When you drive through the motorway turnpike with a VIA T lane, a reader will detect the signal emitted by the device, and you will be permitted to continue your trip without stopping your vehicle.
- The payment is recorded on the credit card and charged on the 5th of the following month.
For parking lots with VIA-T scanners in Spain, you don't need to use the parking meter. The VIA-T Card will make the payment for you.
What are the requirements?
To apply for the VIA-T Card you must have an account in BBVA and prior authorization from the bank.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Discover our credit cards
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA we want to help you with your day-to-day errands.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.