BBVA Allianz Vivienda Insurance for tenants
Protect your property and any damage to the house where you live.
What does it cover?
Protection for your assets
Protection for you
- Burglary inside the home (robbery, theft).
- Refrigerated or frozen goods when a fault in the household appliance or electricity supply is caused by a covered event.
Protection for the property
- Civil liability within the property: we will compensate the owner for any accidental damage that you may cause as a tenant.
- Non-contractual civil liability: Up to €200,000 to cover liability for any damage you cause to third parties in your private life (excluding work or professional activity).
- Lock replacement due to theft of keys (robbery or theft).
- Courtesy home (hotel, food and laundry expenses up to 7 days).
You also get additional services
This home insurance gives you access to these services from the first day and at no extra cost by calling 91 836 20 90:
- Manitas Service: to help you with small DIY tasks.
- Home and online computer assistance. View the information on the Technology Help Portal.
- Maintenance service for wear and tear.
You also get a payment at your BBVA branch to cover expenses derived from accidents involving broken glass, water damage and fire (up to €1,500) or for refrigerated goods (up to €600).
What are the requirements?
- The home to insure must be in Spain.
- The home must fulfill other requirements with regards to its age, building materials and location which you can view in the general terms and conditions of the insurance. The value of the building and its contents must be properly declared. Any change must be reported for it to be covered in the event of a claim.
And you have the chance to save
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Discover our insurance products
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA we offer a wide range of insurance products to protect everything you need.
- We're leaders in digital innovation and we're working to make your life a little bit easier.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.