BBVA Guaranteed Benefit Plan
You'll accumulate savings for your retirement
Minimum contribution of €600.
The same taxation as for pension plans.
Initial term of your choice.
For whom is it intended?
Anyone between 18 and 75 years of age who wants to supplement their retirement pension by means of a savings plan and obtain tax deductions.
What advantages does it offer?
- Interest guarantee.
- You can designate the beneficiaries of the plan in the event of your death.
- The same taxation as for pension plans.
How does it work?
- To apply, you must make an initial minimum contribution of €600, either as a cash deposit or as a transfer from another guaranteed benefit plan or pension plan.
- You can make as many one-off contributions as you wish, with the existing limit of €1,500 a year. This limit is shared among all the pension and benefit plans of which you are the policyholder.
- Every contribution will have its own guaranteed return, i.e. whenever you make a contribution, you will be informed of the Technical Interest Rate that applies to this contribution and the time period over which it applies.
- Cover in the event of death: Beneficiaries will receive 101% of the contribution or accumulated value at the last date of capitalized renewal at the Guaranteed Technical Interest Rate.
An initial term of your choice, between 1 and 15 years, depending on your age at the time of application.
One month before the maturity of the initial period, we will notify you of the new guaranteed technical interest rate so that you can decide if you want to:
AvailabilityThis product is illiquid until retirement. Although the insured person may withdraw early, in whole or in part, if he/she suffers a disability, serious illness or long-term unemployment, if the contribution is at least ten years' old, under the terms established in the current regulations or in any other circumstances expressly provided for by the regulations in force at any given time.
- Renew the contract for the new term indicated by BBVA Seguros.
- Transfer it to another PPA, PPI or PPSE.
- If you meet the requirements of retirement contingencies or an exceptional liquidity situation, you will be able to receive the guaranteed value.
However, if the right to transfer is exercised, some of the exceptional liquidity or insured coverage situations arise, according to the market conditions, the value to be transferred or received may be lower than the premiums contributed, as there is a potential difference between the market value of the plan assets and the Mathematical Provision amount, with losses potentially occurring at the time of redemption with respect to the premiums contributed.
What are the requirements for purchasing the insurance?
- Be a BBVA account holder.
- If you don't have any open account at BBVA, you can open one. Ask us about available accounts and their terms.
- Be between 18 and 75 years old. The maximum age of coverage under the insurance is 80 years.
You can cancel the contract within 15 days after the purchase date.
- Be a BBVA account holder.
Would you like more information?
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we want to help you manage your day-to-day activities.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.