If you choose an environmentally friendly vehicle, you can take advantage of a special interest rate.
What can you use the loan for?
With this loan, you can finance the purchase of electric or hybrid vehicles with CO2 emissions of under 75g/km. 100% of what you request needs to be for purchasing the car.
Are you interested?
Applying for your Environmentally Friendly Car Loan is this simple:
- Fill out the application form.
- We will contact you for further information.
- If everything is in order and BBVA approves the loan, the only thing left to do would be to sign the contract at your branch.
- 24 hours after signing, you will receive the money in your account.
You have the right to withdraw from the loan contract without incurring a cancellation fee for a period of 14 calendar days from the date you sign. You will only have to pay for the interest accrued during those days.
For example: if you apply for a loan of €10,000 with an NIR of 4.95% over 8 years (96 months) and decide to cancel it before the 14 calendar days, you will have to pay €1.36 for each day that has elapsed.
Fewer emissions and fewer fees
Mobility is changing, and we want to promote this change at BBVA. This is why, if you choose an electric or hybrid car, you don't have to pay any commitment fees when you apply for this loan.
And if you want to finish paying off the loan as soon as possible, you can do so without paying any early repayment fees.
You have 14 days to change your mind
Remember that you have the right to withdraw from the loan contract without incurring a cancellation fee for a period of 14 calendar days from the date you sign. You will only have to pay for the interest accrued during those days.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Do you want to know how much a car costs?If you're looking for a car or if you already have one, BBVA Valora can help you determine its estimated price.
Be a BBVA customer.
- We are leaders in digital innovation working to make your life that bit easier.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.