A service aimed at customers who want to delegate the management of their assets to BBVA.
Portfolios are an instrument that is diversified according to the risk profile and that actively manages the assets purchased.
You can access managed Private Banking portfolios from €200,000.
What advantages does the discretionary portfolio management service offer me?
Every investment decision of the portfolios is made according to the vision and knowledge of BBVA specialists, with the aim of seeking maximum profitability, preserving our customers' assets and taking into account the economic situation and investment opportunities. The portfolios are perfectly diversified and are adapted to your risk profile and your investment objectives, through active management and continuous monitoring.
Our specialists create different profiles adapted to different needs, to offer added value in terms of advice, planning and monitoring.
- We help you to make your decisions, visualising what the future of your investments could be.
- We plan: we analyse your preferences to find the most tax-efficient investments.
- We monitor your investments to continually evolve them and, eventually, to reward your loyalty.
Documentation: you can consult the discretionary portfolio management service agreement with delegation (Private Banking Portfolios) and the discretionary asset portfolio management service agreement. We will generate the contract with your personalized data.
This is how we manage your portfolio
Monitoring your portfolio
Through your private banker or the BBVA app and the www.bbva.es website, you can monitor your portfolio with complete and detailed information:
In your personal area of the app and bbva.es, you will have the following available:
- Daily report, with daily performance of the returns and composition of your portfolio, and capital gains and losses.
- Monthly portfolio dossier, with market comments, performance of the portfolio and the assets that comprise it, returns, distribution by asset type, currency and geographical area, tax information for each fund and applicable fee information.
- Tax dossier, with monthly information on returns, realized and unrealized losses and capital gains.
- Annual report on costs and expenses, with a breakdown of fees and expenses for the year to find out, in complete transparency, the costs incurred and the impact on the portfolio's profitability.
Information on sustainability
For more information on the environmental or social characteristics of sustainable investments (Article 10 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088), please consult the following document: Information on Sustainability.
Register and carry out your portfolio operations without going to the branch
Manage your finances from the BBVA app
You might also be interested in
See what it's like to manage your Private Banking portfolio from your cell phoneEverything you need to manage your Private Banking portfolios is available on your cell phone or PC.