Direct debit your bills into the BBVA account of your choice and save on fees. We'll take care of informing the issuers of your bills of the new account and keep you updated throughout the entire process.
Bring bills to BBVA
Direct debit your bills instantly
- Free of charge.
- Without finding invoices.
- Without talking to the issuers of the bills.
You just have to become a customer, specify which bills you want to bring from another bank and that's it.
A service that saves you time and calls
Online applicationSign up for direct deposit/debit from your computer or phone, with no paperwork.
You chooseYou can bring the bills you pay in another bank: electricity, telephone, insurance, gym...
We'll do it for youWe'll contact the company that issues the bill to handle the change.
100% secureYou can follow the process in detail, and we'll let you know if any problems come up.
How to direct debit your bills, step by step
- Open your BBVA account and apply from your private area or the app.
- Upload a photo of each bill you want to bring to BBVA or attach the digital bill.
- If you don't have the bill at hand, you can connect your account in another bank and choose directly the ones you want to bring.
- Sign your application with the PIN we will send to your mobile.
- We will contact the invoicing companies to have them change the direct debit account.
What types of bills can I bring?
Any consumer bill for your house: water, electricity, gas, HOA...
Telephone and insurance
Internet and cell phone bills, insurance bills or other bills such as for the gym.
And if you have taxes
We'll help you change the direct debit account personally.
Need to pay a fee or bill that is not direct debited?
Save yourself a trip to the bank. If you're a BBVA customer, you can pay any bill whenever you want from the app.
Do you prefer to see how it works?
Do you prefer to see how it works?
Do you want to transfer your entire account from another bank?
You can transfer everything you have in another bank in one go: deposits and bills (debits), transfers and even the balance.
Would you like more information?
Yes, to bring your bills to BBVA you have to follow these steps:
- Open a Fee-Free Online Account or a Va Contigo Account. You can do so online easily.
- Once you have your account, you can apply whenever you want, from your private area or the BBVA app.
To bring your bills, you just need to upload a photo of the direct debit order or any bill that you have received.
If you don't have the bills at hand, there's an even easier option: connect the account in your other bank and directly choose the bills you want to direct debit.
It depends on how long it takes the company that issues the bill to change accounts, but normally by the following month the bill will be debited from your BBVA account.
BBVA can't process taxes and certain bills
Some issuers of taxes and bills require the account holder to process the account change, or they require additional information. If that is the case, we will contact you.
- You'll get better conditions on loans and mortgages.
- You'll receive your paycheck on the day you want.
- And you will be assisted by an adviser in the BBVA app.
To bring your bills, BBVA takes the following steps:
- It informs the issuers of the change in accounts
BBVA sends your request to the companies that issue the bills. These companies are responsible for changing the direct debit account.
Of course, you can request to direct debit your bills at any BBVA branch. Remember that if you are not a customer, you will have to open an account first.