Basic Payment Account
Your basic account for the most common transactions.
For one or more account holders.
Possibility of linking a debit or pre-paid card.
No-cost online transactions.
How does it work?
The Basic Payment Account is a euro-denominated account for personal and non-professional use by individuals of legal age.
- This account can be opened by anyone legally residing in the European Union, including asylum seekers and people without a residence permit who cannot be deported, provided they do not hold a similar account with another bank in Spain.
- There can be one or more account holders, who must comply with the previously explained terms and conditions.
- You do not need to take out any other product or additional service.
You can sign up for this account at any BBVA branch. Before signing the contract, you will receive all the pre-contractual information you need.
What services are included?
This account comes with the following services:
- Account opening, use and closure.
- Deposit of cash in euros.
- Cash withdrawals in euros at BBVA branches or ATMs located in Spain or other European Union Member States.
- Payments using a debit or pre-paid card, including online payments in the European Union.
- Payment transactions in euros within the European Union, consisting of scheduled debits orders and transfers, including payments made in execution of standing orders, in BBVA branches and online.
- You can also link a debit or pre-paid card and make payments online.
Would you like more information?
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA we want to help you with your day-to-day errands.
- We're leaders in digital innovation and we're working to make your life a little bit easier.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.