For the services indicated in the section "What services are included?", BBVA will charge a maximum, one-time, all-inclusive fee of €3. APR: -1.79% for a constant daily balance of €2,000 for one year.
This fee includes:
- Ahora debit card or Antes pre-paid card with no issue and maintenance fee for each account holder.
- Up to 120 annual payment transactions in euros within the European Union consisting of payments made to perform direct debits and transfers, including payments made to perform permanent transfer orders in BBVA branches and BBVA online services. Instant transfers are not included.
Standard transfers performed in euros to any European Union country and Liechtenstein, Norway and Island, where over 120 transactions per year, are subject to the following costs:
- Made at bbva.es, phones and BBVA ATMs: with no issue fee.
- Made in branch: 0.40% on the amount (minimum €4).
Other common services:
- Negotiation and clearing of checks 0.30% of the amount (minimum €3).
- Transfers to all other destinations and/or currencies and the instant transfers made by the Customer will be subject the condition stated by BBVA in the charges, fees and expenses schedule.
- For cash withdrawals by debit card at ATMs belonging to a bank other than the BBVA Group in Spain in euros, BBVA will charge the same amount as the fee it is charged by the bank that owns the ATM. This amount will be provided by the bank that owns the ATM before the cash withdrawal.
The customer may always access information on fees or expenses resulting from any other services and all appropriate explanations on the BBVA website or app, as well as other available distribution channels.