BBVA guaranteed annuities offer a lot of tax advantages, since depending on the customer's age at the time of purchase, a percentage of the monthly income received is not subject to taxation, giving rise to very attractive taxation terms.
Seguridad Life Annuities Insurance
Life and savings insurance that guarantees a life annuity, in exchange for a single initial premium
You make an initial contribution by debiting a bank account.
You will receive a fixed monthly amount for your entire life, calculated based on the technical interest.
For those who have saved money and want to supplement their income.
Check its tax advantages.
For whom is it intended?
Anyone between the ages of 60 years and 6 calendar months and 80 years and 6 calendar months with a BBVA account, savings and who wants to supplement their income with a monthly payment for the rest of their life.
What advantages does it offer?
- You will receive a fixed monthly income for life, calculated using the technical interest rate that is applied to the amount of your contribution.
- The product also has favorable tax implications: there are exemptions for monthly income that vary according to the age of contracting and your domicile for tax purposes. Ask about your particular case.
How does it work?
You make a single initial contribution of the time of application by debiting a bank account.
You receive a monthly income for life
- The minimum amount is €15,000 and the maximum is €300,000.
- In two or more contracts, the maximum premium per customer is €600,000.
- It is not possible to make periodic or occasional extra contributions.
The amount will depend on:
- The contribution you have made.
- The guaranteed base interest rate, established at the time of purchase.
- Your age at the time of purchase.
- The monthly income will be paid on the 25th of each month.
- If you need it, it is possible to redeem it fully at market prices, in this case its value may be lower than the contribution initially made (with the limit of the death benefit percentage indicated in the previous outline, depending on the year in which the payment is redeemed).
Capital for beneficiaries
In the event of death, your beneficiaries will receive a capital payment based on the following outline:
What are the requirements for purchasing the insurance?
- Be an individual residing in Spain.
- Be a BBVA account holder.
If you don't have any open account at BBVA, you can open one. Ask us about available accounts and their terms.
- Be 60 years and 6 calendar months to 80 years and 6 calendar months.
You can cancel the contract within 15 days of the contract being signed if you have made the contribution by debiting a bank account.
Would you like more information?
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we want to help you manage your day-to-day activities.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.