1. Be an adult (18 years or older).
- National ID Card (DNI) or NIE (foreigner ID number in Spain).
- In some cases, we may ask for additional documents, such as: a paycheck, your work contract, or your most recent Personal Income Tax statement.
* You can attach the documents during the process or send it later to the email address provided.
3. Have your smartphone handy.
- At BBVA, to ensure our customers' security and convenience, we have a system for signing by SMS for the contracts related to your new BBVA account and card, with no cost for the customer. We send you a message from BBVA with a 6-digit code you can use to validate the process.
4. 4G or Wi-Fi internet connection.
- If you are going to sign up using your cell phone, we recommend that you should have a good connection (4G or Wi-Fi) to avoid connection issues during the video call and to ensure that your registration process can be completed without problems.
Remember: At BBVA we do not use coordinate cards or other code systems. For any type of operation you need to carry out ( contract a product, make a transfer, etc.), we will always send you an SMS to the cell phone number you have indicated and validated.
Do you need to make a minimum deposit to open a BBVA online account?
No, it is not necessary. However, if you would like, you can transfer your money from another bank to your new BBVA account during the registration process.