Find out about how to reduce your carbon footprint
With simple actions, you can make your way of consuming energy more environmentally friendly.
You would reduce cost by up to 50%.
Optimizing water consumption
The average water consumption per person per day in a household should be around 100 liters. However, in Spain, this consumption can reach 132 liters. Most of the consumption comes from sinks, kitchens and showers.
Keep these ideas in mind and shrink consumption by up to 50%:
- Install flow limiters in pipes to reduce the volume of water per minute that comes out of your faucets.
- Add aerators to your taps to boost the sensation of flow, reducing your water consumption by up to 40%.
- Use mixer faucets so that you do not need to use two streams of water to regulate the temperature.
- Try to use the dishwasher with a full load and do not wash dishes by hand. This way you can consume less water and santize dishes better.
- Install a cistern with a double flush function or one that can be paused to avoid using excess water, and do not use the toilet as a wastebasket.
By implementing these changes, you will be able to reduce your water consumption and use the resource more responsibly and sustainably.