If your company or payer requires an official certificate from your bank, these are the steps to follow to set up direct payment of your paycheck at BBVA:
- Log in to your Private Area at bbva.es with your username and password.
- Find your account number in your Global Position: click on the "I want to" button.
- Select "Other transactions" and then "Pay paycheck into account".
- Complete the fields in the form to create a pdf version of the certificate.
- Download and submit the pdf to your Human Resources department.
If you prefer, you can also change the direct payment of your paycheck by sending your account number to your company's HR contact person, stating that you wish to have your paycheck paid into a different account.
Finally, if you want to have your pension or unemployment benefits paid directly into your account, you must carry out the same process in addition to submitting your account number to the paying agency.