To log in to your BBVA Account on any device, you must provide the following information: username and password.
The login username has the following characteristics:
- It will always be your DNI (Spanish ID) or NIF/NIE/passport (if you are a foreigner) with the uppercase letters and no spaces or hyphens. For example: 52367863D.
- Important: never use your email, telephone number, or any other personal details.
A BBVA Account login password must meet the following requirements:
- Maximum length of 6 characters (letters and numbers).
- No spaces.
- No symbols ($, %, &, /, etc.).
When creating a password, consider the following tips to increase security:
- Do not disclose your password to anyone.
- Your BBVA Account login password must be different to your card PIN number.
- If you suspect that a third party has gained access to your password, change it immediately.
- Never disclose your password by telephone, email or SMS. BBVA will never ask you to provide your password in any of these ways.
If you are not sure what your password is, you need to remember where you signed up in your BBVA Account.
Whatever method you used to sign up, if you forget your password, you can retrieve it by following this link.