Find out about how to reduce your carbon footprint
With simple actions, you can make your way of consuming energy more environmentally friendly.
Replace your boiler with a biomass boiler
You will reduce your energy consumption by up to 40%.
Biomass boilers use natural residues as fuel such as forest debris, nut shells or olive pits.
- They are considered the most environmentally friendly boilers due to their use of natural fuels.
- They can be installed in private homes and in community buildings.
- It can reduce energy consumption by up to 40%, when compared to a boiler that uses diesel, and also reduces the volume of carbon emissions.
- The fuels are cheaper, and system maintenance is simple.
- They stand up well to wear and have a long service life.
Replacing your boiler or your building's communal boiler with a biomass one helps to reduce your emissions associated with the use of hot water and heating.