Find out about how to reduce your carbon footprint
With simple actions, you can make your way of consuming energy more environmentally friendly.
Use reusable or biodegradable products
You could lower the environmental impact of your consumption.
How do I buy the right products?
The rising use of disposable products has led to an increase in consumption of energy and materials to produce them, as well as greater volume of waste.
Consider these ideas when buying new products:
- Avoid single-use utensils in meetings; replace them with washable or reusable plates, glasses, or silverware.
- Choose rechargeable batteries.
- Buy microfiber towels to remove makeup or reusable cotton pads.
- Buy biodegradable swabs and consume less plastic in your daily hygiene.
- Try to use reusable bottles and coffee cups at your place of study or work.
- Use both sides of sheets of paper whenever possible.
- Try to bring your own bags or cart when grocery shopping to avoid using plastic bags.
By implementing these changes, you will be able to reduce the environmental impact caused by your consumption.
At BBVA, we can help you finance your energy-saving projects
Finance your energy saving projects at a lower interest rate. We can help you consume energy more responsibly.Sustainable product