Find out about how to reduce your carbon footprint
With simple actions, you can make your way of consuming energy more environmentally friendly.
Why should you install solar panels to supply your home?
You could reduce your emissions while saving on your electricity bill.
What benefits does it offer?
- Saving: you can reduce your electricity bill by between 30% and 70% if you install batteries to store the surplus.
- Price stability: self-supply protects you against fluctuations in energy prices.
- Increase the value of the property: the new installation can increase the value of your home by improving its energy rating.
- Easy to install and maintain: you just need space on your roof for the solar panels. The remaining equipment takes up little room and can be placed almost anywhere. In addition, their installation is currently eligible for the following subsidies:
- European funds: they can cover up to 40% of the installation.
- Tax benefits: depending on the location of the property, there are municipal discounts (up to 50%) on the property taxes of homes that have self-supply systems installed. For an average bill of €65, the approximate cost of the installation is €4,500, which is eligible for approximately €1,080 in assistance from European funds.