You can sign up for the insurance according to the seasonality of the crops. These terms are established annually in the Agricultural Insurance Plan published in the Official State Gazette.
BBVA Agricultural Insurance
What do they cover?
BBVA Agricultural Insurance offers you different modules according to your business activity: agricultural, livestock, forestry or aquaculture. Within these different activities, you can choose different modules according to the risk you need to cover and the excess you want to include.
What are the requirements?
To obtain BBVA Agricultural Insurance, you must meet the following conditions:
- Work in agriculture, ranching, aquaculture, or own forest ground.
- Grow any of the species included in the Agricultural Insurance Plan published annually in the Official State Gazette by the Ministry of Agriculture.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
- Monthly credit of up to €6,000.
- Extensive insurance coverage.
- Only for farmers and agricultural and livestock cooperatives.
Get liquidity for your farming business, up to 150 thousand euros. Combine the advantages of a credit account and a credit limit.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
I have a company
I am a self-employed worker
Discover the BBVA Company Aggregator
Add and manage all your business bank accounts in one place.
Manage all your accounts, make better decisions, and save time for your business.
Your other banks
Add your other banks to the BBVA app.
View the status of your accounts, cards, recent transactions, pension plans, etc., with the BBVA app aggregation service.