BBVA Agricultural Insurance
Protect your agricultural operations.
What do they cover?
BBVA Agricultural Insurance offers you different modules according to your business activity: agricultural, livestock, forestry or aquaculture. Within these different activities, you can choose different modules according to the risk you need to cover and the excess you want to include.
What are the requirements?
To obtain BBVA Agricultural Insurance, you must meet the following conditions:
- Work in agriculture, ranching, aquaculture, or own forest ground.
- Grow any of the species included in the Agricultural Insurance Plan published annually in the Official State Gazette by the Ministry of Agriculture.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
I have a company
I am a self-employed worker