What does this civil liability insurance cover?
The civil liability insurance policy for self-employed professionals and companies lets you deal with damage (financial, material and bodily) caused to third parties in the exercise of your profession:
- Protect your employees, their work and the self-employed worker from damage caused to third parties in the performance of their work.
- Cover possible indemnities in the context of the coverage and the defense costs of responding to possible third-party claims, due to financial, material or bodily damage occasioned during the exercise of your professional or employment activity.
We adapt to your needs. Therefore, depending on the nature of your business activity or your SME's activity, you will have access to certain types of coverage.
Here are a few examples of the coverages that professionals and SMEs can enjoy with civil liability insurance:
- Employer's Civil Liability.
- Operational Civil Liability.
- Cross Liability.
- Subsidiary Civil Liability.
- Pollution Civil Liability.
- Professional Civil Liability.
Do you want to customize your liability insurance?
- You can choose an indemnity limit of up to €2,000,000.
- The aggregate yearly limit is three times the insured sum, up to €6,000,000.
- The product offers fixed guarantees that you can supplement with optional guarantees to adapt it to your activity or profession.
What are the requirements?
To take out this civil liability insurance you must be self-employed or an SME.
And comply with the following quantitative limits depending on the type of activity:
- Maximum turnover of €25,000,000.
- Wages up to €3,750,000.
- Budget up to €7,500,000.
- Up to 2,500 students.
- Fees up to €4,500,000.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Now, with the BluaU Platinum digital supplement as a gift during the first year. Discover the advantages of digital medicine! For policies that go into effect through February 1, 2024.
- More than 50,000 professionals and 4,200 medical centers.
- Healthcare, tests and hospital stays.
- 24-hour emergency service.
Get a free digital service for legal inquiries with expert lawyers (via chat and video call) for one year when you take out the insurance.
From 11/23/23 until 02/29/24.
For your professional activity
- Negocios credit or debit card with no fees.
- No fees on standard transfers.
- No fees for issuing and collecting national checks in euros.
If you are self-employed or an SME, this is your account.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
I have a company
I am a self-employed worker