What does this insurance cover?
The BBVA Allianz CL SME Insurance covers you against damage to third parties (economic, material and physical) while performing your professional activity.
- Protect your employees, their work, and self-employed workers from damage to third parties while performing their professional activity.
- Cover possible indemnities in the context of the coverage and the defense costs of responding to possible third-party claims, due to financial, material or bodily damage occasioned during the exercise of your professional or employment activity.
We adapt to your needs. Therefore, depending on the nature of your business activity or your SME's activity, you will have access to certain types of coverage.
Do you want to customize your insurance?
- You can choose an indemnity limit of up to €2,000,000.
- The aggregate yearly limit is three times the insured sum, up to €6,000,000.
- The product offers fixed guarantees that you can supplement with optional guarantees to adapt it to your activity or profession.
What are the requirements?
To take out this insurance, you must beself-employed or an SME.
And comply with the following quantitative limits depending on the type of activity:
- Maximum turnover of €25,000,000.
- Wages up to €3,750,000.
- Budget up to €7,500,000.
- Up to 2,500 students.
- Fees up to €4,500,000.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
BBVA Negocios Account
For your professional activity
- Negocios credit or debit card with no fees.
- No fees on standard transfers.
- No fees for issuing and collecting national checks in euros.
If you are self-employed or an SME, this is your account.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are leaders in digital innovation working to make your life that bit easier.
- We believe in doing things a transparent, clear and responsible way.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
- I have a company
- I am a self-employed worker