Multipurpose Financing Solution
Comprehensive financing without complications
Once granted, you only pay for the amount you use.
Lets you plan and do simulations.
You can use the limit for the most common purposes of a company.
You can also add a credit account for other purposes.
A simple way to finance
You won't have to deal with multiple financing products. You will manage a single financing limit that you can use for the most common needs.
You can draw down the full limit online or, if you prefer, at your BBVA branch. You just have to choose the purpose of the financing, amount and maturity date.
You only pay for what you use
If you have a limit of €500,000 and you use €120,000 to finance payments and advance collections, you only pay for the €120,000. The only additional costs would be those associated with the contract.
How much would you pay for that €120,000? It depends on the financial conditions you agreed with your branch. When you apply for the limit, you negotiate the financial conditions with your adviser. Once the facility is activated, you have full autonomy to draw it down in your online account, although we'll always be there to help you if you need it.
In your account in seconds
As soon as you make an online drawdown, you will see the amount in your account. To simplify the process, we have listed the eligible purposes for the financing, which include the most typical ones:
- Payroll and social security.
- Payments to suppliers.
- Advance collection on exports.
- Advance collection of national invoices.
- Pre-financing of exports (financing for the manufacturing period for an export). This option is only available in branches.
How it works
1. This is how to apply:
- You meet with your adviser to negotiate the limit and the financial conditions.
- Once BBVA authorizes the risk limit, it is signed in the notary's office.
- The limit is activated and, once your online banking users are set up, you have access to it.
2. And this is how it is used online:
- Access your Multi-Purpose Facility, enter the purpose, amount and maturity date.
- Simulate to find out what you will pay in that case.
- You draw down and, if the bank approves the operation, the amount will be in your account in seconds, which you can then use to pay.
It improves your bargaining power
By knowing the costs of the different types of financing in advance, you can improve your trading position in your operations and optimize your margins: discounts for volume, early payment, etc.