Online loan for businesses and self-employed workers
Online loan that lets you get financing for your business investments
Up to €50,000 if you are self-employed or if your SME invoices less than €5 million a year.
Term from 14 months to 8 years (96 months).
Fixed and personalized interest rate.
You can finance general machinery, vehicle, transportation (not vehicle), electronics, computer equipment or other investments.
100% online financing for self-employed workers and SMEs
Get financing for self-employed workers and businesses in just 3 minutes.
We make applying simple so you can spend your time on what really matters:
- Log into your private area and select the Online Business Loan.
- Choose the amount, the repayment period and the purpose of the loan.
- Fill in the application and use your digital signature.
If you meet the conditions and everything is correct, the money will be credited to your account after signing.
This example will make it clear
Suppose you have an SME and you want to request a €25,000 loan for self-employed workers to upgrade your computer equipment. You would like to repay the money in a few years and have the monthly payment be less than €1,000.
This is you how much you would have to pay per month depending on the amount and the period:
- Amount of the loan: €25,000.
- Term: 3 years.
- Interest rate: 6.5% NIR, 6.98% APR.
- Monthly payment: €766.23.
- Commitment fee: 0.25% of the requested amount, with a minimum of €100.
- Total amount: €27,684.10.
What are the requirements?
If you are self-employed:
- To request a loan for self-employed workers, you must have a BBVA account for at least 6 months.
If you have an SME:
- To apply for a BBVA loan for businesses, you need to have a BBVA account for at least one year.
- Your SME must also be at least 3 years old and not invoice over 5 million euros a year.
Would you like more information?
Are you looking for another type of business loan?
Other products that might interest you
- Finance social insurance, payroll, taxes or vendors.
- You only pay for the amount you draw down.
- No early repayment penalty or activation fee.
- Up to 2% on Repsol Group gasoline.
- Roadside assistance.
- Accident insurance.
- Pay the following month or in installments.
And if you take it out before June 30, you can get an additional discount on fuel of up to 5%.
- Keep your income when you can't work.
- Know in advance how much you will receive.
- Additional benefit for hospitalization.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we want to help you with the daily management of your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
The information that BBVA provides on its financing products does not constitute a firm offer. The amounts shown on the factsheet and in the personalized calculation are based on estimates that we make based on the data we have on you, and are always subject to approval by BBVA.
This factsheet also does not imply a recommendation to apply for the products or amounts indicated, nor does it commit BBVA to grant them. Furthermore, its information does not replace or amend the pre-contractual and/or contractual documentation that we will send you if your financing application is approved, which you must read and consent to before signing the contract.