Agricultural Machinery Insurance
What are its features?
The main features of BBVA Agricultural Machinery Insurance:
- Insurable vehicles:
- Duration: it is an annual, renewable insurance policy.
- Payment method: payment of the first premium will take place at the time of signing the contract, and the following payments will take place on the corresponding due dates.
- Cancellation: until one month prior to expiration with no additional cost.
- Insurable vehicles:
What does it cover?
The coverage of Agricultural Machinery Traffic Insurance varies depending on the vehicle to be insured. The product offers several guarantees:
- Compulsory civil liability.
- Voluntary civil liability.
- Public liability for cargo.
- Civil liability Agricultural Works.
- Legal defense.
- Claim for fines.
- Claims for damages.
- Accidents of the driver.
- Fire, Theft and Write Off.
- Own damage with excess of €200.
- Damage due to collision with animals.
- Damage due to weather phenomena.
For whom is it intended?
For farmers and ranchers or natural/legal persons who own agricultural vehicles, for their own use and use by third parties*:
- Aged between 18 and 75 years of age.
- With a valid driving license issued or recognized in Spain or by EU countries.
- Who do not have a history of accidents.
Third Party Use: use of the vehicle on third-party property (rental/leasing operation).
What can be insured?
Tractors, harvesters, motor cultivators, trailers and semi-trailers:
- with a new value of less than €150,000,
- and less than 40 years old.
What types of insurance does it offer?
There are three options:
- Third party.
- Extended Third Party. Only applies to tractors and harvesters.
- Fully comprehensive with Excess of €200. Only available for tractors and harvesters.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Offers extensive coverage to protect your farming operation against possible damages and accidents.
- Monthly credit of up to €6,000.
- Extensive insurance coverage.
- Only for farmers and agricultural and livestock cooperatives.
The loan you need for your agricultural and livestock operations. Tailor the term and the interest rate. No commitment fee if you direct deposit the CAP with BBVA this year.
*Product available for businesses with a turnover under 5 million euros
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
I have a company
I am a self-employed worker