BBVA Group Mortgage
Do you want it?
Follow these steps to apply for your Group Mortgage:
- Complete the application with your personal and financial details.
- An adviser will contact you to answer any questions and let you know what documents you need to provide to evaluate your application.
- We will analyze the documents to determine the viability of the mortgage.
- If everything checks out, the next step will be to appraise the property.
- If the mortgage is approved, all that is left is to sign the documents in the presence of a notary.
Take out your mortgage with BBVA and get:
Digital application and process
Personalized price and assessment
An adviser to accompany you at all times
Please note that:
With the BBVA Mortgage, you can request up to 80% for your main residence and up to 70% for your second home.
If the market price and the appraised value don't match, the lower of the two will be used as a reference.