Funds selected by Quality Funds
Quality Funds Selection
Funds that are no longer selected
Learn about the funds selected by the Quality Funds team of experts
- AXA Europe Short Duration High Yield (01/02/2018) - Fund that invests in fixed-income securities of high-yield European companies. The investments are focused in short-term bonds, which usually carry a lower risk than this segment's average. It is, therefore, a conservative investment in the world of high-yield securities.
- BGF Euro Short Duration (01/02/2018) - Short-term European fixed-income fund which combines securities issued by both governments and companies (commonly known as Aggregate bonds) in the eurozone. Its objective is to maximize the investment's returns through capital growth and obtaining returns from the fund's assets.
- GAM Local Emerging Bond (01/02/2018) - Emerging-market fixed-income fund. It offers exposure to the debt market of governments of emerging countries that issue bonds in their local currency, through investing in both local currencies and interest rates. In addition, and to a very limited extent, it can include in the portfolio corporate bonds and issues of supranational agencies and organizations.
- Goldman Sachs Japan Portfolio (01/02/2018) - Fund that invests in stocks of large and medium-sized Japanese companies. Its portfolio is made up of between 60 and 120 securities. It is managed by a team with very good knowledge of Japanese companies, meaning that its returns are similar in the long term to those of the Japanese stock market as a whole.
- Janus Henderson UK Absolute Return (01/02/2018) - This is an Absolute Return "long short" fund (equities fund with a dynamic exposure) with a High risk profile. It seeks absolute positive returns, regardless of the market conditions, without following any reference index. Its returns are produced both by rises in stocks (long positions), and in their declines (short positions).
- JPM US Short Duration (01/02/2018) - It invests in short-term fixed-income securities denominated in U.S. dollars. The objective of the fund is to maximize the returns of the investment (capital and yields) through an optimal combination of securities from different sectors of the U.S. fixed-income market at any given time.
- MFS European Research (01/02/2018) - Fund that invests in stocks of large and medium-sized European companies, although mostly in large ones. Its portfolio is made up of between 60 and 90 securities. Its management team, made up of analysts, looks for high-quality companies. In practice, this translates into a somewhat more conservative profile than that of the European stock market.
- MFS Global Total Return (01/02/2018) - Global balanced fund which invests in a diversified portfolio that includes stocks and bonds from different geographical areas, mostly of developed countries. It focuses on high-capitalization and high-quality equity securities that are undervalued. Within fixed-income securities, it invests mostly in investment-grade issues of both corporate and government debt.
- MFS Meridian Global Equity (01/02/2018) - This fund is representative of investment in global equities. It invests in a diversified portfolio of between 80 and 120 companies, mostly large in size. It pays close attention to the quality of the companies, meaning that the fund performs relatively better than comparable funds in bear markets, while accompanying bull markets in their growth.
- Nordea Stable Return (01/02/2018) - Balanced global fund that invests in a combination of different assets, including equities, money-market assets, public debt instruments, corporate issues and convertible bonds. It adopts a global approach, mostly focusing on developed countries, although it also maintains exposure to emerging markets. It can also hold currencies other than the Euro in its portfolio.
- PIMCO Global Investment Grade Credit Fund (01/02/2018) - Fixed-income fund that invests mostly in investment-grade corporate bonds. It applies a global approach, has a diversified portfolio and is actively managed, all overseen by a team with extensive experience.
- Schroder ISF Emerging Markets (01/02/2018) - This fund is representative of investment in emerging market equities. It invests in a diversified portfolio consisting of between 90 and 130 companies, mostly large in size.
- Robeco New World Financials (01/02/2018) - It is one of the pioneers in themed investment in finance, as it has been applying this approach since 2008, differentiating it from other funds in the finance sector. It is managed by a team with extensive experience in the sector and good results since it has been in charge.
- BGF World Gold (01/02/2018) - Fund that invests in companies dedicated to the gold business, especially gold-mining companies. Companies of this kind are highly sensitive to the price of physical gold, both in its positive and negative fluctuations. A large part of the portfolio is invested in medium and small-sized companies.
- Amundi Global Aggregate Bond (04/27/2018) - This is a global fixed-income fund. It has a highly-flexible distribution of assets, seeking to take advantage of any opportunity that the fixed-income market has to offer. Its objective is to beat the yield obtained by the reference index.
- Jpm Global Short Duration Bond Fund (04/27/2018) - This fund explores short-term, fixed-income opportunities (governments, agencies, CDOs and corporate bonds) with a high credit rating. The duration will be between 1 and 3 years.
- Bluebay IG Euro Aggregate Bond (02/02/2021) - Through a diversified portfolio of government bonds and corporate fixed-income securities, the fund seeks to leverage market inefficiencies to generate alpha, minimizing the downward volatility of the portfolio.
- Bluebay IG Euro Government Bond (02/02/2021) - This fund invests predominantly in European fixed-income assets (governments and corporate) with an investment-grade credit rating.
- BNP Paribas Insticash - EUR 1d Short Term Vnav (02/02/2021) - The fund's investment goal is to preserve capital through a diversified portfolio of monetary instruments and fixed-income, short-term, high credit quality assets (deposits, letters, commercial paper).
- Capital Group New Perspective (lux) (02/02/2021) - Invests in global stocks in search of quality companies with increased profits, multinationals that are leaders in their respective markets.
- DWS Floating Rate Notice (02/02/2021) - Invests mostly in floating bonds from high-quality companies denominated in EUR. The duration is actively managed over 0-12 months, and the credit over 0-36 months.
- Fidelity European Larger companies (02/02/2021) - Invests in European companies that combine low valuation multiples (cheap companies) and high quality (low debt), investing in them as determined by the management team.
- Iberia Fidelity (02/02/2021) - Invests in companies with the potential for profit growth above the market average. Although the benchmark of its category is the IBEX 35, it is compared to an index consisting of MSCI Spain (80%) and MSCI Portugal (20%).
- Invesco Japanese Equity Advantage Fund (02/02/2021) - The fund focuses on high-quality Japanese stocks that have intangible assets that generate significant and sustainable free cash flows. It is more exposed to small companies than the Japanese stock exchange index.
- JPM US Select (02/02/2021) - Invests in American stocks without diverting significantly from the sectors in the index. The added value comes from the selection of the stocks.
- Nordea Covered Bond (02/02/2021) - Actively invests in the universe of European covered bonds, identifying risk-adjusted, relative-value opportunities.
- PIMCO Income Fund (02/02/2021) - This fund explores opportunities in fixed-income securities (governments, MBS, corporate bonds, high yield) in an effort to obtain high and consistent returns. It may invest in currencies and emerging markets to diversify its portfolio.
- Robeco Robecosam EURO Sdg Credits (02/02/2021) - High credit rating European credit fund that invests in companies that contribute to achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Vontobel US Equity (02/02/2021) - Invests in american companies adhering to quality criteria such as low debt and stable profits, but not at any price. It has performed particularly well during market falls.
- AB Sustainable Global Thematic Portfolio (02/02/2021) - Absolute return, high-risk "equity market neutral" fund (equity fund with no market exposure). It seeks absolute positive returns, regardless of the market conditions, without following any reference index, using "Big Data" techniques. Its returns are produced both by rises in stocks (long positions), and in their declines (short positions).
- Candriam SRI Bond Euro Short Term (02/02/2021) - Fund that applies a themed approach, investing only in companies that benefit from the growth of consumption on a global level, generally investing in large companies.
- DWS Top Dividend (02/02/2021) - Fund that applies a themed approach, investing in companies of all sizes that benefit from the efforts carried out to adapt or mitigate the effects of climate change at a global level.
- NN Green Bonds (02/02/2021) - The manager of the fund has been involved in it ever since its launch and has prior experience investing in this field. Over the long term, it is the fund that has produced the best results relative to other comparable funds.
- Nordea Global Climate and Environment Fund (02/02/2021) - Fund that has trended similarly to global equities while also performing better than comparable funds, all of which are committed to socially responsible investing.
- Polar Capital Global Technology (02/02/2021) - A fund that invests mainly in the technology sector, but with a thematic focus, investing only in those companies that, within this area, exhibit a high growth potential.
- Schroder ISF - Global Energy Transition (01/29/2022) - The fund invests in equities and securities related to equities in companies across the world that, in the adviser's opinion, are associated with the global transition towards low-carbon energy sources, such as production, distribution, storage, transportation and the associated low-carbon energy supply chain.
- PIMCO Funds: Global Inv. Series PLC - Dynamic Multi-asset (05/04/2022) - The fund has an active and flexible investment process in the distribution of assets, the aim of which is to maximize total return, in combination with capital preservation, and prudent management. To do this, it invests in different types of assets, including equities, fixed-income, currencies or real assets.
- Jpmorgan Investment Funds - Global Income (05/04/2022) - Its objective is to generate income, through investment in assets such as high yield bonds, stocks with high dividend yields, real estate, emerging debt and investment-grade corporate bonds.
- ROBECO High Yield Bond (05/04/2022) - The fund invests in bonds of companies with high yield ratings. This fund takes great care in selecting its investments within this world, adopting a conservative approach and focusing on quality in the long term.
- PIMCO Emerging Markets Bond ESG (05/04/2022) - Invests in assets issued by emerging countries in hard currency (dollar/euro) with a focus on ESG factors. It focuses on stock selection, together with a macro view and the internal ESG rating, which includes exclusions, evaluation and engagement.
- MAN AHL TargetRisk (05/04/2022) - The fund invests in four classes of assets: equities, credit, governments and inflation. The objective is to offer constant volatility, for which it will assign the weight to each type of asset in an evenly weighted manner from a risk point of view.
- Edmond de Rothschild - Big Data (05/04/2022) - Invests in companies worldwide that involve Big Data solutions, distributors or users. It usually has a diversified portfolio (not only technology), which reduces its risk.
- Goldman Sachs F. SICAV - Global Millennials Equity (05/04/2022) - It invests in companies with a global presence that benefit from the consumption patterns of the Millennial generation, focusing on two main characteristics: digital natives and different lifestyles. It has an aggressive profile.
- M&G Global Sustain Paris Aligned (01/03/2023) - Invests in a concentrated portfolio of global companies and those expected to contribute to the climate targets of the Paris Agreement. Its portfolio is divided between companies with stable growth and opportunities.
- Candriam Sustainable Equity Europe (01/03/2023) - Invests in European stocks with a sustainable approach, applying principles of integration, exclusions, regulatory compliance and "best in class" philosophy. It is a defensive fund biased toward Quality-Growth.
- BSF Fixed Income Strategies Fund (02/22/23): the fund has shown good capital preservation in environments of generalized declines in traditional assets. The management team has been able to adapt to the current situation of uncertainty, most notably through its duration management strategy.
- BGF World Healthscience (02/22/23): this fund is being added in order to be able to offer a product with a defensive strategy in relation to the global stock exchange indices.
NOTE: The CIIs managed by Blackrock INC. together they have a joint shareholding that exceeds 5% of the total share capital issued by BBVA S.A.
Below, we explain the reason for divesting from those funds that are no longer included in the funds selected by Quality Funds
- Pictet - Security (02/22/2023): the Pictet fund continues to be an outstanding fund; however, similar funds are already available within this selection, so we chose to replace it with a fund that better diversifies the products available.
- Blackrock European Absolute Return (02/22/2023): the Blackrock fund continues to be a good fund; however, within this selection, we chose to replace it with another fund that better diversifies the products available.
- MS Global Sustain (01/03/2023):the Morgan Stanley fund continues to be an outstanding fund; however, within this selection, we replaced it with a fund that has a higher minimum percentage committed to sustainable investment.
- Pictet - Quest Europe Sustainable Equities P EUR (01/03/2023): the Pictet fund continues to be an outstanding fund; however, within this selection, we replaced it with a fund that has a higher minimum percentage committed to sustainable investment.