Yes. If part of your activity is covered by an organic certification and the rest is considered "non-organic," the generic financing allocated to the whole of your business activity will be deemed sustainable at the same rate as the percentage of the total business income that is represented by the organic activity.
Organic Conversion Agropréstamo
How does it work?
The Organic Conversion Agropréstamo is an agricultural loan that helps you cover the costs of transitioning from conventional to organic production, and any potential shortfall between your income and expenses during that period. Its main features are:
- The maximum amount is determined by your turnover in the year prior to the start of the conversion.
- You will be able to draw down the principal once or several times.
- The conversion period will also be a grace period for the principal.
The repayment period will be, in all cases, three years, starting from the end of the conversion period.
What conditions do you have to meet?
In order to be eligible for the Organic Conversion Agropréstamo, your farm must be transitioning from conventional to organic. This is how it must appear in the public register of organic producers, which certifies that your production meets the requirements set by the European Union in order to be marketed as organic.
Would you like more information?
Are you looking for another type of business loan?
If this is not the product you were looking for, don't worry. We'll help you choose the one that best suits your needs with our financing adviser.
You might also be interested in
Offers extensive coverage to protect your farming operation against possible damages and accidents.
Only for new customers. Negocios credit or debit card with no fees. If you are self-employed or an SME, this is the account for you.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we want to help you grow your business by offering the financing you need.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Discover the BBVA Company Aggregator
Add and manage all your business bank accounts in one place.
Manage all your accounts, make better decisions, and save time for your business.
Financing subject to approval from Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.