Organic Conversion Agropréstamo
Financing for the conversion period from conventional to organic production.
How does it work?
The Organic Conversion Agropréstamo is an agricultural loan that helps you cover the costs of transitioning from conventional to organic production, and any potential shortfall between your income and expenses during that period. Its main features are:
- The maximum amount is determined by your turnover in the year prior to the start of the conversion.
- You will be able to draw down the principal once or several times.
- The conversion period will also be a grace period for the principal.
The repayment period will be, in all cases, three years, starting from the end of the conversion period.
What conditions do you have to meet?
In order to be eligible for the Organic Conversion Agropréstamo, your farm must be transitioning from conventional to organic. This is how it must appear in the public register of organic producers, which certifies that your production meets the requirements set by the European Union in order to be marketed as organic.
Would you like more information?
Are you looking for another type of business loan?
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we want to help you grow your business by offering the financing you need.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.