Public Sector SegurLeasing: business insurance
Compensation for the beneficiary.
If the leased asset suffers a total asset.
It provides coverage for total loss to your assets as a direct result of an accidental, sudden and unexpected event.
It covers fixed and unfixed assets and transport elements.
How does it work?
BBVA SegurLeasing offers insurance for leasing operations with a guaranteed compensation for the beneficiary if the leased asset suffers a total loss.
In the event of partial loss, the asset will be repaired, except in vehicle financial leases, where the policy will only cover total loss.
In the case of real estate transactions, the cost of repairs will be compensated in the case of partial loss, or the cost of rebuilding in the case of total loss.
You can insure all assets in the lease financing contract, provided the financing is taken out via Leasing BBVA:
- Equipment: capital equipment, IT materials.
- Property leasing, except homes or factories handling explosives, paints, wood, fabrics or plastic.
- Transportation elements (except private cars, motorbikes, vans, trains and all types of aircraft, vessels and boats).
Allianz, Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.A., recorded in the Register of the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds with code C-0109. Broker: BBVA Mediación, Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A. registered in the Special Insurance Broker Registry of the Directorate General for Insurance and Pension Funds, under registration number OV-0060. With liability insurance arranged and sufficient financial resources.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.