National endorsements and guarantees
Guarantee the payment of economic or commercial commitments and obligations.
What are bank guarantees?
Bank guarantees are instruments used by a financial institution to serve as a guarantor for the payment obligations or commitments acquired by a company in its national or international operations. In this way, the guarantor bank irrevocably ensures compliance with the payment of these obligations or commitments.
You can also use our online banking system to perform all types of queries regarding the status of your endorsements, whether you are the guarantor or the beneficiary.
What type of guarantees are offered?
Technical Guarantee: non-compliance with commitments other than a payment obligation is guaranteed, generally before Public Organizations or other third parties for shares in contests or tenders, development of projects or supplies, proper functioning of machinery sold, etc.
Economic-Financial Guarantee: guarantees a payment obligation within a predetermined period such as payments of goods, loans or credits and deferrals or payments in installments. These guarantees can be:
- Commercial Financial: the payment obligation derived from a commercial transaction is guaranteed.
- Non-commercial Financial: the payment of the loan or credit that the customer has taken out with another financial institution is guaranteed.
Do it digitally through AvalBox
With AvalBox, you can request, consult, cancel and follow the status of your guarantees 100% online through your online banking.Benefits
HOW IS THE GUARANTEE FILED SECURELY?
- Process your guarantees from anywhere.
- Instantly find out your risk limits, issued guarantees, maturity dates, beneficiaries, amounts, etc.
- Request your guarantee using predefined texts or those you propose.
- With information on the associated cost from the outset.
- Commitment to Sustainability through digital guarantees.
Through AvalBox, depending on the beneficiary, you can request three types of guarantee filing:
- Online filing: The guarantee is managed and filed directly on the website of the public body that allows it, such as the Secad, the Regional Government of Galicia, the Autonomous Community of Madrid and the Regional Government of Castile and León.
- Digital filing: with the guarantee from Signaturit, a provider of electronic services certified by the Ministry of Economic Affairs. As a Trusted Third Party, it is in charge of communicating the issuance of the guarantee, guarding, verifying and offering extra security and greater guarantees to the beneficiary companies.
- Paper filing: Pick up the requested guarantee on physical paper at the branch of your choice.
Do you know the definition?
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we give you the tools to manage your business payments easily.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.