Keyman Life Insurance
Payment protection in the event of death or total permanent incapacity.
What is Keyman Life Insurance?
Keyman Life Insurance is a Payment Protection insurance that in the event of death or total permanent incapacity for any reason, has coverage that protects the future of your company.
Ensure your business against debts that could represent a tough setback in your finances.
- Wide variety of coverage types.
- It can be purchased by paying regular premiums or a lump sum when contracting the financing operation.
Insurance company and broker
Insurance company: BBVA Seguros S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros, registered in the Registry of the Directorate General of Insurance and Pension Funds, under code C-502.
Broker: BBVA MEDIACIÓN, OPERADOR DE BANCA-SEGUROS VINCULADO, S.A. listed in the Administrative Register of Insurance Brokers of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds under code OV0060. It has an approved public liability insurance policy.
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
- I have a company
- I am a self-employed worker