Keyman Life Insurance
Protection of payments in the event of death or disability.
What is Keyman Life Insurance?
Keyman Life Insurance is a Payment Protection insurance that, in the event of death or total permanent incapacity due to accident, offers coverage to protect your company's future.
Ensure your business against debts that could represent a tough setback in your finances.
- Wide variety of coverage types.
- It can be purchased by paying regular premiums or a lump sum when contracting the financing operation.
BBVA Seguros S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros, registered in the Registry of the Directorate General of Insurance and Pension Funds, under code C-502. Broker: BBVA MEDIACIÓN, OPERADOR DE BANCA-SEGUROS VINCULADO, S.A. is registered in the Special Insurance Broker Registry of the Directorate General for Insurance and Pension Funds, under code OV-0060. With liability insurance arranged and sufficient financial resources.
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
- I have a company
- I am a self-employed worker