Payment link - Paygold for Virtual POS Terminal
Sign up for an easier way to sell remotely
What are the advantages?
From anywhereYou'll be able to sell via social media, email or instant messaging just by sharing a link. A faster, easier and more secure method that doesn't require a website or a physical POS terminal.Broader reachGet access to thousands of new customers by offering a new payment method that's compatible with multiple channels. You can be wherever your customers are.No complicationsIt avoids complicated reconciliation processes (such as transfer payments), since all your sales will be credited the next day in a single remittance and with the reference and detail of each transaction.Easier paymentsMake it easy for your customers to pay by generating a QR code or sharing a link on the channel you agree to with your customers, or on your preferred channel.Price included in the Virtual POS terminalThe Paygold payment link is included in the cost of the Virtual POS Terminal contract.
How does the Paygold payment link work?
- I am a self-employed worker
- I am a company
I am a self-employed worker
- Your customers place the order from the purchase channels: telephone, e-mail, social media, form on the website or app, and even in person.
- You decide which channel to share the collection link on, or arrange it with your customers: instant messaging, social media, email, etc.
- From the BBVA app, within My Business, you generate the payment link and send it to your customers through your chosen channel. You can also generate QR codes that people can scan.
- Your customers pay using the link they receive, which will redirect them to a page where they can enter their card information or Bizum password.
- You receive payment for the purchase in the next business day's remittance.
You can now charge your customers remotely without needing a website or developing computer software, by applying for a Virtual POS Terminal. However, if you wish, you can also launch Paygold payment links from a BBVA Android POS Terminal.
I am a company
1. Your customers place the order on a sales channel: telephone, e-mail, social media, form on the website or app, or even in person.
2. You decide which channel to share the collection link on, or arrange it with your customers: instant messaging, social media, email, etc.
3. You log into the Redsys administration portal provided by BBVA, generate the payment link and send it to your customers using the method you selected.
4. Your customers make the payment using the link they receive, which will redirect them to a page where they can enter their card information or Bizum password.
5. You receive payment for the purchase in the next business day's remittance.
Do you want us to deal with your case in a particular way?
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
A credit line for your business's usual payments with no activation cost.
- Finance payments to suppliers, taxes, payroll, social security or the collection on your bills.
- You only pay an availability fee for the money you use from your limit, which varies depending on the term or purpose for which you use it.
- No early repayment penalty.
Be a BBVA customer.
- We design products and tools to simplify your day-to-day business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.