What does it cover?
Customer rating and prospecting
- Guarantee your sales and the continuity of your business by avoiding potential problems with non-payments.
- You will be able to accept new orders without risks or worries.
- In the event of a definitive non-payment, the Company compensates for this non-payment in the coverage percentage.
- Determine the risk of current or potential customers.
- Monitoring continues on the financial situation of your customers (debtors) and their degree of solvency.
The Solunion insurance company offers a network of local experts throughout the world who, on your behalf, will be able to:
- Accelerate the repayment terms for debts.
- Save time and internal resources.
- Manage the recovery to recoup losses.
- Cover defense expenses at the percentage of sales insured.
- Manage claims with a team of specialized lawyers.
How does it work?
The Credit Insurance is purchased with the company Solunion and the procedures to be carried out are:
- Procedures at the start of the insurance period:
You must send the Company a list with all the customers you sell to on credit (annual sales declaration) by country. The Company will classify them according to solvency criteria and assign them a coverage limit.
- Procedures during the annual period:
- As you add new customers on credit to your portfolio, you must request coverage from the Company.
- The Insurer will monitor the portfolio of your debtors during the year, and therefore there may be variations in the credit limits of the debtors. The company will notify you of any changes to coverage.
- You can also request from the Company modifications to the credit limit in force for your debtors during the annual period.
- Procedures at the end of the annuity:
Depending on the product chosen, the actual sales on credit of the annuity must be communicated or not, for their adjustment.
Choose the product that best suits your needs
- Intended for Self-employed workers, SMEs and Companies with a turnover of between €100,000 and up to €5,000,000.
- The maximum insurable sales term is up to 120 days.
- Countries covered: Austria, Belgium, Canada, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States.
- Excluding rental, software and jewelry sectors.
- Intended for SMEs and Companies with a turnover of between €1,000,000 and up to €25,000,000.
- The maximum insurable sales term is up to 180 days.
- Coverage in all countries, with exceptions due to political risk, country risk, etc.
- Excluding the rental sector.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Civil Liability Insurance
BBVA Allianz CL SME:
- Cover indemnities and legal defense costs
- Protects against possible third-party claims.
- Coverage tailored to your professional activity.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Discover the BBVA Company Aggregator
Add and manage all your business bank accounts in one place.
Manage all your accounts, make better decisions, and save time for your business.