Simple remittance and Documentary remittance
An added guarantee
What a remittance isIt is one of the most common payment methods in Trade Finance. It consists of ordering the bank to process a series of documents that make it possible to collect payment on an export.
Types of remittances
- Simple remittances, in which only financial documentation is provided (promissory notes, bills of exchange, etc.).
- Documentary remittances, in which financial and commercial documentation is provided (invoices, pro forma invoices, contracts, etc.).
More control and less micro management
Advantages for exportersHaving a bank process the collection means added security for you. In addition, in the case of documentary remittances, you retain property of the documentation that provides access to the goods until you are paid.
Advantages for importersYou can verify that the documents are as agreed with the exporter before making the payment. This reduces uncertainty and gives you greater control over the operation.
The price is customized
We analyze your companyEach case is different, so an adviser will analyze your company's needs before offering you a price for a remittance.
If the operation is in France, Italy or Portugal, the processing is faster and more digital.
A personal adviser at your side
Specialists to answer your questionsOur team of specialists in trade finance will make your international transactions easier. Your adviser will help whenever you have questions on financing imports.Count on our experience
You will have a specialized personal adviser at your disposal. You can rely on your adviser to answer questions about your international activity and thus minimize any potential risks.
- No added cost.
- Get the information when you need it.
Other products that might be of interest to you
A credit limit to get an advance on your invoices to international customers. The difference with factoring is that the bank does not cover the risk of insolvency.
Be a BBVA customer.
- We work to ensure that borders don't hinder your business.
- We believe in a way of banking that focuses on people: bancaresponsable.com.